Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Patrick Peterson wants to be traded

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Patrick Peterson wants to be traded
Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:43 am

• I don't think the Hawks will be involved (Griffin is good and Flowers seems to be getting better with more experience). Will be interesting to see where he ends up though.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    * NET Moderator *

Re: Patrick Peterson wants to be traded
Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:46 am
  • Can't blame the guy, what a poop show that team is.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:49 am
  • I'm not sure our record with bringing in disgruntled veterans has been that stellar.

LT Brown seems to be working out. Other big name trades, not so much.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:06 am
  • Doubt they trade him, but looks like the coach has officially lost the team - by week 8...

Is that a record? I need something to proudly proclaim about my team, even if it is worst coach in the NFL.
    b8rtm8nn
    NET Starter

Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:09 am
  • I'd love to pair Peterson with Sherman, but even if he gets traded I can't imagine...

1) Cards would trade him in division
    2) Niners would go all in on 2 CBs really close to 30.

I think he's gonna be disappointed.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:17 am
  • Roster isn't terribly talented but I'm gonna give their new OC a few games before completely writing off the season. Mike McCoy was calling some of the absolute worst games I've see, David Johnson probably wanted to be traded too after only getting runs up the middle called for him.

Edit* If they can get a first for Peterson I think they should take that, however not sure if they'll get that big of a return.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:21 am
  • mistaowen wrote:Roster isn't terribly talented but I'm gonna give their new OC a few games before completely writing off the season. Mike McCoy was calling some of the absolute worst games I've see, David Johnson probably wanted to be traded too after only getting runs up the middle called for him.

Edit* If they can get a first for Peterson I think they should take that, however not sure if they'll get that big of a return.

I would have said no chance they get a one and thats probably still true only due to his age...

...but the Raiders got a one for Amari Cooper, so I got no idea at this point.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:23 am
  • b8rtm8nn wrote:Doubt they trade him, but looks like the coach has officially lost the team - by week 8...

Is that a record? I need something to proudly proclaim about my team, even if it is worst coach in the NFL.

Seahawks had pretty clearly quit on Jim Mora about halfway through the year in 2009 too.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    * NET Moderator *

Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:35 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:I'd love to pair Peterson with Sherman, but even if he gets traded I can't imagine...

Whoa man.

If any team is adding an all pro via an inter-divisional trade it's the Rams :D

In all seriousness though, with the injury to Talib and the Rams having some cap flexibility (believe it or not we have I think around $8 million free), if he played for a non division rival I think he'd be a Ram.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:49 pm
  • Ramfan128 wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:I'd love to pair Peterson with Sherman, but even if he gets traded I can't imagine...

Whoa man.

In all seriousness though, with the injury to Talib and the Rams having some cap flexibility (believe it or not we have I think around $8 million free), if he played for a non division rival I think he'd be a Ram.

I really don't see any way they trade him in division.

I mean if possible, they are probably looking for the other conference.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:50 pm
  • Ramfan128 wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:I'd love to pair Peterson with Sherman, but even if he gets traded I can't imagine...

Whoa man.

Trade him to Cowboys..i want that team strangled by the cap..
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:22 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    mistaowen wrote:Roster isn't terribly talented but I'm gonna give their new OC a few games before completely writing off the season. Mike McCoy was calling some of the absolute worst games I've see, David Johnson probably wanted to be traded too after only getting runs up the middle called for him.

I would have said no chance they get a one and thats probably still true only due to his age...

Amari Cooper is 24. Patrick Peterson is 28, and has diabetes. Big difference.
    RIP Paul Allen, 1953-2018

The greatest owner in Seattle sports history.

189-152-1
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:46 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    mistaowen wrote:Roster isn't terribly talented but I'm gonna give their new OC a few games before completely writing off the season. Mike McCoy was calling some of the absolute worst games I've see, David Johnson probably wanted to be traded too after only getting runs up the middle called for him.

Amari Cooper is 24. Patrick Peterson is 28, and has diabetes. Big difference.

Wouldn't that be discriminatory and against EOE rights? :P :stirthepot:

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:58 pm
  • HawkFan72 wrote:
    b8rtm8nn wrote:Doubt they trade him, but looks like the coach has officially lost the team - by week 8...

Seahawks had pretty clearly quit on Jim Mora about halfway through the year in 2009 too.

Hell, with that "thousand yard stare" it was pretty obvious that Jim Mora had quit on Jim Mora halfway through 2009!
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:42 am
  • b8rtm8nn wrote:Doubt they trade him, but looks like the coach has officially lost the team - by week 8...

I don't know, I think the Whiners may have quit on Jim Thomsula in 2015 before week 1.
    KK84
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:01 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information