Patrick Peterson wants to be traded

HawkFan72

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1054440781270999046[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1054441677509799936[/tweet]

I don't think the Hawks will be involved (Griffin is good and Flowers seems to be getting better with more experience). Will be interesting to see where he ends up though.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm not sure our record with bringing in disgruntled veterans has been that stellar.

LT Brown seems to be working out. Other big name trades, not so much.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Doubt they trade him, but looks like the coach has officially lost the team - by week 8...

Is that a record? I need something to proudly proclaim about my team, even if it is worst coach in the NFL.

Marvin49

Reaction score
I'd love to pair Peterson with Sherman, but even if he gets traded I can't imagine...

1) Cards would trade him in division
2) Niners would go all in on 2 CBs really close to 30.

I think he's gonna be disappointed.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Roster isn't terribly talented but I'm gonna give their new OC a few games before completely writing off the season. Mike McCoy was calling some of the absolute worst games I've see, David Johnson probably wanted to be traded too after only getting runs up the middle called for him.

Edit* If they can get a first for Peterson I think they should take that, however not sure if they'll get that big of a return.

Marvin49

Reaction score
mistaowen":1rvhyn40 said:
Roster isn't terribly talented but I'm gonna give their new OC a few games before completely writing off the season. Mike McCoy was calling some of the absolute worst games I've see, David Johnson probably wanted to be traded too after only getting runs up the middle called for him.

Edit* If they can get a first for Peterson I think they should take that, however not sure if they'll get that big of a return.

I would have said no chance they get a one and thats probably still true only due to his age...

...but the Raiders got a one for Amari Cooper, so I got no idea at this point.

OP
OP
HawkFan72

HawkFan72

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":3px73xgg said:
Doubt they trade him, but looks like the coach has officially lost the team - by week 8...

Is that a record? I need something to proudly proclaim about my team, even if it is worst coach in the NFL.

Seahawks had pretty clearly quit on Jim Mora about halfway through the year in 2009 too.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Marvin49":3v2q0fbw said:
I'd love to pair Peterson with Sherman, but even if he gets traded I can't imagine...

Whoa man.

If any team is adding an all pro via an inter-divisional trade it's the Rams :D

In all seriousness though, with the injury to Talib and the Rams having some cap flexibility (believe it or not we have I think around $8 million free), if he played for a non division rival I think he'd be a Ram.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Ramfan128":30fxhllq said:
Marvin49":30fxhllq said:

Whoa man.

In all seriousness though, with the injury to Talib and the Rams having some cap flexibility (believe it or not we have I think around $8 million free), if he played for a non division rival I think he'd be a Ram.

I really don't see any way they trade him in division.

I mean if possible, they are probably looking for the other conference.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Ramfan128":6y0oed3w said:
Marvin49":6y0oed3w said:

Whoa man.

Trade him to Cowboys..i want that team strangled by the cap..

Maulbert

Reaction score
Marvin49":3c3fq5tg said:
mistaowen":3c3fq5tg said:

I would have said no chance they get a one and thats probably still true only due to his age...

Amari Cooper is 24. Patrick Peterson is 28, and has diabetes. Big difference.

chris98251

Reaction score
Maulbert":22hiyrvq said:
Marvin49":22hiyrvq said:
mistaowen":22hiyrvq said:

Amari Cooper is 24. Patrick Peterson is 28, and has diabetes. Big difference.

Wouldn't that be discriminatory and against EOE rights? :p :stirthepot:

GeekHawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":78950sn5 said:
b8rtm8nn":78950sn5 said:

Seahawks had pretty clearly quit on Jim Mora about halfway through the year in 2009 too.

Hell, with that "thousand yard stare" it was pretty obvious that Jim Mora had quit on Jim Mora halfway through 2009!

KK84

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":uwstvwvb said:

I don't know, I think the Whiners may have quit on Jim Thomsula in 2015 before week 1.