Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Larry Fitzgerald?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Larry Fitzgerald?
Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:18 pm
  • https://bleacherreport.com/articles/280 ... her#slide6

ESPN rated our passing offense at #30 after 6 games! We have Russ, a decent running game (ranked #14) and a now average OL. That left two reasons why our pass offense sucked, WR or play calling. I have been worring about our WR Corp since training camp, and I still think WR is our weak link.

Larry? He may not want to be traded or may not want to join the Hawks, or Zona won’t trade him to a division rival. But Larry is on an one year contract and likely to retire after the season, so Zona might just be agreeable?

Larry has a lot more in his tank than Marshall and an excellent locker room leader. I would love to have him, even just for this season, no long term cap implications.

After 6 games, we have #1 defense by points allowed and #14 run offense, with Larry .... we could be top ten in both defense and offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ++ You can call me a homer, but I am not the only one ++
    toffee
    NET Veteran

Re: Larry Fitzgerald?
Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:29 pm
  • We are passing less and running more controlling the clock. When we do pass we are striking it rich. Passing game isn't screwed up, just don't have big stats to pacify fantasy people.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:26 pm
  • Larry Fitzgerald has said multiple times that he will never play for another team. His last game as an Arizona Cardinal is his last day in the National Football League.
    "The ultimate number is W's, and that’s what matters in Santa Clara. As such, Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does." - Paul Gutierrez
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:08 pm
  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:Larry Fitzgerald has said multiple times that he will never play for another team. His last game as an Arizona Cardinal is his last day in the National Football League.

I really respect Larry's loyalty, but dreaming of having him for remaining of this season.

++ You can call me a homer, but I am not the only one ++
    toffee
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:03 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information