Larry Fitzgerald?

toffee

Reaction score
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/280 ... her#slide6

ESPN rated our passing offense at #30 after 6 games! We have Russ, a decent running game (ranked #14) and a now average OL. That left two reasons why our pass offense sucked, WR or play calling. I have been worring about our WR Corp since training camp, and I still think WR is our weak link.

Larry? He may not want to be traded or may not want to join the Hawks, or Zona won’t trade him to a division rival. But Larry is on an one year contract and likely to retire after the season, so Zona might just be agreeable?

Larry has a lot more in his tank than Marshall and an excellent locker room leader. I would love to have him, even just for this season, no long term cap implications.

After 6 games, we have #1 defense by points allowed and #14 run offense, with Larry .... we could be top ten in both defense and offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris98251

Reaction score
We are passing less and running more controlling the clock. When we do pass we are striking it rich. Passing game isn't screwed up, just don't have big stats to pacify fantasy people.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":gb5tp0sg said:
Larry Fitzgerald has said multiple times that he will never play for another team. His last game as an Arizona Cardinal is his last day in the National Football League.

I really respect Larry's loyalty, but dreaming of having him for remaining of this season.