Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Rams/Packers

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Rams/Packers
Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:43 pm
  • Rams playing at West Lambeau
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 13754
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: Rams/Packers
Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:50 pm
  • What outcome would be most advantageous for the Seahawks? I figure it unlikely that we will be competing for the division with how far ahead the Rams are, so would a victory from them be better for us? It could keep Green Bay down a game in the wildcard race.
    Eamon696
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 74
    Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:57 pm
    Location: Vermont


Re: Rams/Packers
Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:51 pm
  • Yeah who you guys cheering for?
    User avatar
    94Smith
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 69
    Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:01 am


Re: Rams/Packers
Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:59 pm
  • Probably want rams to lose, division isn’t out of reach yet even though rams are on fire.

    Rodgers is cooking so far.
    User avatar
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4333
    Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 pm


Re: Rams/Packers
Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:01 pm
  • Shouldn't the Rams defense be better?
    User avatar
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5486
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 pm


Re: Rams/Packers
Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:24 pm
  • For us every Rams loss is a gain, division and season records, we could somehow have a better over all record and lose the division and still get in or tie then it goes to the numbers game of elimination.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 25077
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Rams/Packers
Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:26 pm
  • Go Pack!
    Image
    "Tackling is an attitude. You have to want to." Kam Chancellor

    RIP Les
    :les:
    User avatar
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*
     
    Posts: 3559
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
    Location: Arlington, Washington


Re: Rams/Packers
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:14 pm
  • We're not catching the Rams, I think it would be better if the Packers lost
    getnasty
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2924
    Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 pm


Re: Rams/Packers
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:38 pm
  • getnasty wrote:We're not catching the Rams, I think it would be better if the Packers lost


    I wouldn't be so sure of that.
    2018 Adopt a Rookie: Rashaad Penny

    Image
    User avatar
    Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2203
    Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:26 am


Re: Rams/Packers
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:00 pm
  • It's gonna be a cold day when I root for the Rams. McVey looks like a dbag
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just like your opinion...man." - The Dude
    User avatar
    CHawkTailGator
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 908
    Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:18 pm


Re: Rams/Packers
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:18 pm
  • Seanhawk wrote:Shouldn't the Rams defense be better?

    They really should be, right? With Suh and Donald paired up no team should be able to run or pass protect against them.

    We were able to do both. We aren't the only ones this year. GB is operating fine as well.

    It's the one thing that'd nag me about this era if I were a Rams fan. If their DL was 75% as dominant as they used to be they'd be my word they could order their rings.

    As it is a KC or other good O (hell ours) can hang in a shootout.
    hawk45
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8491
    Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:08 pm


Re: Rams/Packers
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:22 pm
  • Pretty impressed with GB D. They have harassed Goff and also managed to limit the wide open receivers running all over the field. Our D did neither of those things. Is there some blueprint here? GB hasn't been afraid to blitz is one thing.
    hawk45
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8491
    Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:08 pm


Re: Rams/Packers
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:27 pm
  • Watching this game, and I was thinking when did LA become Creen Bay, California?
    Sure seems like a crap load of cheeseheads in that stadium.
    ~ HOLY CATFISH ~
    User avatar
    MD5eahawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 807
    Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:10 pm
    Location: Baltimore, Maryland


Re: Rams/Packers
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:28 pm
  • Good game to see how much Goff has grown as a QB in the last 5 minutes.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 25077
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Rams/Packers
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:37 pm
  • GB fumble on return reminds me of lions shooting themselves in the foot late in our game. Dummies.
    hawk45
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8491
    Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:08 pm


Re: Rams/Packers
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:39 pm
  • I want them both to lose. But I’ll settle for a game.
    ~ HOLY CATFISH ~
    User avatar
    MD5eahawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 807
    Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:10 pm
    Location: Baltimore, Maryland


Re: Rams/Packers
Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:21 pm
  • hawk45 wrote:GB fumble on return reminds me of lions shooting themselves in the foot late in our game. Dummies.

    That was so stupid but then again Erin doesn't get to be the HERO..Screw GB
    I want us in and them out.
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    User avatar
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4026
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 pm


Re: Rams/Packers
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:02 am
  • Where has Jimmy Graham gone? I thought he might resurrect himself playing with Rogers but he has faded even worse there.
    User avatar
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4149
    Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:50 am


Re: Rams/Packers
Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:48 am

Re: Rams/Packers
Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:10 am
  • hawk45 wrote:It's the one thing that'd nag me about this era if I were a Rams fan. If their DL was 75% as dominant as they used to be they'd be my word they could order their rings.
    I agree.
    User avatar
    Rams_eat_QB's
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 15
    Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:05 am


Re: Rams/Packers
Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:43 am
  • Rams_eat_QB's wrote:
    hawk45 wrote:It's the one thing that'd nag me about this era if I were a Rams fan. If their DL was 75% as dominant as they used to be they'd be my word they could order their rings.
    I agree.



    A very, very large part of this which I'm sure our coaching staff did not anticipate is how much these guys are being held - and it's largely not being called.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 747
    Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:46 am


Re: Rams/Packers
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:10 pm
  • Sox-n-Hawks wrote:
    getnasty wrote:We're not catching the Rams, I think it would be better if the Packers lost


    I wouldn't be so sure of that.


    I would...
    Wait, I am. :D
    User avatar
    Rambitious
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 105
    Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm


Re: Rams/Packers
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:03 pm
  • Ramfan128 wrote:
    Rams_eat_QB's wrote:
    hawk45 wrote:It's the one thing that'd nag me about this era if I were a Rams fan. If their DL was 75% as dominant as they used to be they'd be my word they could order their rings.
    I agree.



    A very, very large part of this which I'm sure our coaching staff did not anticipate is how much these guys are being held - and it's largely not being called.


    I am completely against blaming refs for games, but my god this season it is insane.
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3179
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


Re: Rams/Packers
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:05 pm

Re: Rams/Packers
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:29 pm
  • RedAlice wrote:
    HawkGA wrote:Well this is just delicious.

    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ty-montgom ... 33668.html


    You must be eating yummy every Rams game almost.


    Moral of the story don't get Erin upset.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 25077
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Rams/Packers
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:07 pm
  • Not sure if you all read Ty’s comments after the game. What a mess.

    He’s probably happy to be traded.
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3179
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


Re: Rams/Packers
Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:10 am
  • Wow, don't know how I missed the trade. A 2020 7th round pick? Holy crap. They couldn't even get a 2019 7th round pick for him?
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer
     
    Posts: 105436
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:29 pm


Re: Rams/Packers
Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:41 am
  • RedAlice wrote:
    Ramfan128 wrote:
    Rams_eat_QB's wrote:
    hawk45 wrote:It's the one thing that'd nag me about this era if I were a Rams fan. If their DL was 75% as dominant as they used to be they'd be my word they could order their rings.
    I agree.



    A very, very large part of this which I'm sure our coaching staff did not anticipate is how much these guys are being held - and it's largely not being called.


    I am completely against blaming refs for games, but my god this season it is insane.



    I am too. Although I don't understand how certain teams (Patriots) can go an entire game with no penalties while the other teams gets called for 5-10. Because my thing is...there is probably some form of infraction committed on almost every play.

    But on Sunday - before the holding call on Saffold I was completely fine with the officiating - even though replays showed far more Packer's than Ram's committing penalties. But once that was called - man that hurt. Saw Donald held on multiple plays, and even when you don't see it, you have to assume he's being held on several plays. And I was fine with them not calling it - until they called the Rams for holding in that situation.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 747
    Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:46 am


Re: Rams/Packers
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:38 am
  • My favorite quote of the article


    “Our defense was playing really well and stopping them over and over again. We’ve got to get more than 10 points while that’s happening,” Rodgers said


    All while being pissed that he didn't get the ball with 2 minutes and a timeout left. You had your opportunity Errin. You are right, you should have scored more than 10 points if you wanted to come away with a win. I get it, you were playing much better at the end of the game, but to complain that you didn't get a chance? Cry me a river.

    The announcers were no better, talking about how poor Errin didn't get a chance to win the game. :pukeface:

    He had plenty of chance(s)
    Fire Tom Cable

    Still can't believe we let Alex Collins go
    User avatar
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2306
    Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:27 am
    Location: Kalispell, MT


Re: Rams/Packers
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:00 pm
  • bigskydoc wrote:My favorite quote of the article


    “Our defense was playing really well and stopping them over and over again. We’ve got to get more than 10 points while that’s happening,” Rodgers said


    All while being pissed that he didn't get the ball with 2 minutes and a timeout left. You had your opportunity Errin. You are right, you should have scored more than 10 points if you wanted to come away with a win. I get it, you were playing much better at the end of the game, but to complain that you didn't get a chance? Cry me a river.

    The announcers were no better, talking about how poor Errin didn't get a chance to win the game. :pukeface:

    He had plenty of chance(s)



    Not only that, but it was their offense that gave us the safety. Sure, the ball was on the one and it was a running play - but at the end of the day, he's the leader of their offense and their offense gave away the momentum they had.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 747
    Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:46 am




It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:26 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: XxXdragonXxX, Yahoo [Bot] and 42 guests