Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

TUCK THE SHIRT IN!!!

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
TUCK THE SHIRT IN!!!
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:55 pm
  • There needs to be way harder penaties against not tucking the shirt in / having undershirts sticking out etc. Looks super sloppy! Rams just had a reciever score with his shirt hanging out.. linemen do it all the time! :les: :rumble:

Maybe an automatic deadball penalty of 5 yards if a players shirt is untucked in the huddle? That way teams that REALLY want to have the shirts flopping around can just go no huddle all the time to avoid the penalty :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Atleast heavy fines I think, and then penalty yards if they keep having the shirt untucked?
    Swedishhawkfan
    NET Veteran

Re: TUCK THE SHIRT IN!!!
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:15 pm
  • Swedishhawkfan wrote:There needs to be way harder penaties against not tucking the shirt in / having undershirts sticking out etc. Looks super sloppy! Rams just had a reciever score with his shirt hanging out.. linemen do it all the time! :les: :rumble:

Maybe an automatic deadball penalty of 5 yards if a players shirt is untucked in the huddle? That way teams that REALLY want to have the shirts flopping around can just go no huddle all the time to avoid the penalty :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Atleast heavy fines I think, and then penalty yards if they keep having the shirt untucked?

90 percent of the players play with the shirt untucked. Would you also like everyone to get off of your lawn. :irishdrinkers:
    907Hawk
    NET Starter

Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:53 pm
  • Swedishhawkfan wrote:There needs to be way harder penaties against not tucking the shirt in / having undershirts sticking out etc. Looks super sloppy! Rams just had a reciever score with his shirt hanging out.. linemen do it all the time! :les: :rumble:

You should see a highschool game sometime. 95% of the players have their jerseys untucked.
    In the mid to late 80’s in high school we’d cut off the jerseys so there was less to grab onto, plus we thought it looked cool. 8)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:25 pm
  • Tucking in shirt in the nfl is probably similar to a software engineer wearing a tie in 2018. . .
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:54 pm
  • How old are you? 90?
    RIP Paul Allen, 1953-2018

The greatest owner in Seattle sports history.

189-152-1
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:40 pm
  • I'm suddenly reminded of the "manners maketh man" line from Colin Firth in The Kingsman. I had little league umpires make me tuck my jersey a couple of times when stepping-up to the plate. Still, this thread does make me wonder how divorced from manners and propriety that we will become.
    "We have an opportunity to win multiple Super Bowls."
    -Russell Wilson
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:39 am
  • Yeah i noticed in Last chance U on netflix that t-shirts were hanging out as well...!! I think it annoys me because NFL uniforms (and college uniforms etc) generally look so good, and if a T-shirt hangs out from underneath the jersey it looks very.. It looks more like a practice or scrimmage than a game.

When I played football in Sweden, only the really fat linemen would get away with having the shirt untucked :D They would also get to go first in line on hamburger restaurants, the rule was "if you weigh 3 digits in kg, you go to the front of the food line" :D
    Swedishhawkfan
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:59 am
  • The OP gave me cancer.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:07 am
  • I guess I was just busy watching my team dominate to care about a jersey not tucked in. :lol:
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:36 am
  • It’s impossible to play good football with an untucked shirt! That’s why we were dominated by the tidy and well-kempt Lions.
    endzorn
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:03 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information