I think the 49ers just secured the number 1 pick.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
They need it. Even without the injuries, just no talent what so ever. Even the young players have minimal upside from what I have seen.

chris98251

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":1ds6acbk said:
They need it. Even without the injuries, just no talent what so ever. Even the young players have minimal upside from what I have seen.

People said the same thing about us last year.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
They still need to find a way to lose the next two weeks also. The would be better. It's possible.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":2hy26wkt said:
I wouldn’t go that far. I think they have talent it just isn’t as strong as the Niner’s or their fanbase think it is.

knownone

Reaction score
The 49ers need to win every one of their remaining games to tie the Seahawks worst season with Russell Wilson. I don't blame Sherman for joining the 49ers but his comments from the offseason sure make him look bad.

Polk738

Reaction score
No doubt according to him the Seahawks are the Titanic, but if thats true then the 9ers must be the Hindenburg :lol:

GeekHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3ebrzf26 said:
Coug_Hawk08":3ebrzf26 said:

People said the same thing about us last year.

Those who said the same thing about us last year are stupid. Or blind. Or both.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I actually think the Giants will get the number one pick.

I think the Niners will win the next 2 games, against the raiders and giants.

toffee

Reaction score
knownone":2sqe8x8j said:
The 49ers need to win every one of their remaining games to tie the Seahawks worst season with Russell Wilson. I don't blame Sherman for joining the 49ers but his comments from the offseason sure make him look bad.

In sherm's mind, Hawk's ain't nothing without him. He owned the locker room, he owned the defense backfield, oh heck, he owned the offense play calling too.

So how could Hawks function without the great Sherm?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
toffee":1px05pyu said:
In sherm's mind, Hawk's ain't nothing without him. He owned the locker room, he owned the defense backfield, oh heck, he owned the offense play calling too.

Did he impregnate your wife, too?

Threedee

Reaction score
I'm not mad at Sherman, since I got so pissed at the coaching staff that I agreed with him. The rant is the only thing he ever did that pissed me off.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
The same teams are usually picking at the top of the draft. Higher draft picks rarely help them dig out of their hole. It’s because they have a culture of losing. For the 1-9ers, that starts at the top with their loser owner.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2w90avh1 said:
toffee":2w90avh1 said:

I giggled. 8)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawknation2018":2w4podvz said:
The same teams are usually picking at the top of the draft. Higher draft picks rarely help them dig out of their hole. It’s because they have a culture of losing. For the 1-9ers, that starts at the top with their loser owner.
Yep, they is stuck with Jedthro! 8) ....a few of them over on the denial zone are just now re-remembering that fact.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":13mv2h2a said:
toffee":13mv2h2a said:

:lol:

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Niners have not beaten either the Cardinals or Seahawks since 2014.

That’s an eight-game losing streak to Arizona. And a nine-game losing streak to the Seahawks. 8)

They really are just an abysmal franchise. In the last 16 years, since they fired Steve Mariucci, they have not had a single winning record (except, of course, for their three-year respite under Jim Harbaugh). In that time, they have gone 2-14 twice. 4-12. 5-11 twice. 6-10 twice. They are well on their way to another 2-14 or 1-15 record this season. 1-15 would be their worst record in franchise history.

Since their ‘99 ownership change, it’s been the same story for them: sucking every year between two brief strints of good coaching from Harbaugh and Mariucci (both fired by their horrible ownership group after successful runs).

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
So what you're saying, hawknation2018, is that they haven't been able to achieve a steady state of being a good team since the end of the salary cap era?

*smirk*