Is Mike McCarthy on his way out?

BubbaGump

Reaction score
This my own opinion, I think Rogers helped this along. As much as I hate the Packers I have seen too many of their games this season. Rogers has done many Un-Rogers like things like going down a little easier, holding onto the ball taking sacks instead of throwing it away etc.. There were reports out of Green Bay that Rogers and McCarthy did not seem to be on the same page. Again my own opinion but I think Rogers helped tank to get McCarthy out as the HC.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
BubbaGump":20trn1ak said:
This my own opinion, I think Rogers helped this along. As much as I hate the Packers I have seen too many of their games this season. Rogers has done many Un-Rogers like things like going down a little easier, holding onto the ball taking sacks instead of throwing it away etc.. There were reports out of Green Bay that Rogers and McCarthy did not seem to be on the same page. Again my own opinion but I think Rogers helped tank to get McCarthy out as the HC.

Was reading that Rodgers wasnt even using audibles anymore he was so uninterested. Also read that McCarthy wanted out too. Guess today he called a run play at midfield on a 3rd and 10. Just stuff like that.

Vesuve

Reaction score
I read the organization statement about things not being to "expectations" and "standards." I assume there are lots of issues.

13 years with a solid record and there was success.

I don't follow the Packers closely.

Hawknation, what trades was McCarthy in on that flubbed?

poly1274

Reaction score
Vesuve":14dmlj7c said:
I read the organization statement about things not being to "expectations" and "standards." I assume there are lots of issues.

I think he was talking about that Safety that was traded to skins.

and maybe about Montgomery to baltimore after fumbling that ball during KR against rams.

Vesuve

Reaction score
poly1274":246kibgg said:
Vesuve":246kibgg said:

I think he was talking about that Safety that was traded to skins.

and maybe about Montgomery to baltimore after fumbling that ball during KR against rams.

Thanks, Poli

NINEster

Reaction score
After losing to the Seahawks, writing was on the wall.