Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Arizona Cardinals release Sam Bradford

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Arizona Cardinals release Sam Bradford
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:33 pm
  • Image
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    User avatar
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 5096
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:09 pm
    Location: Kitsap County


Re: Arizona Cardinals release Sam Bradford
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:55 pm
  • Don't worry, Sam. I'm sure someone wants to give you $10 million - $15 million for no good reason soon.
    User avatar
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1963
    Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 pm


  • Image
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    User avatar
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 5096
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:09 pm
    Location: Kitsap County


  • He's destined to be someones agent with. That or his agent is one of the best in the country to keep giving him that kind of paper.
    User avatar
    Seahawk_Dan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 683
    Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:12 am
    Location: Bremerton, WA


  • Too bad, he could have continued to sabotage AZ.

    What a b-u-s-t, he fooled a lot of smart folks.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to consistently take the final step. The interior rush needs improvement. The OLine clearly still needs work.

    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons. Awesome!!!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5386
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:13 pm


  • Jacksonville needs to find a way to sign him
    getnasty
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2903
    Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 pm


  • getnasty wrote:Jacksonville needs to find a way to sign him


    Jacksonville will sign him for 10 Years, 210mil. After he signs his name of the dotted line the Jacksonville higher ups realize they've been hypnotized.
    User avatar
    Seahawk_Dan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 683
    Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:12 am
    Location: Bremerton, WA


  • As a Seahawks fan this news disappoints me. :mrgreen:
    User avatar
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc
     
    Posts: 6449
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 pm
    Location: Orting WA, Great Northwet


Re: Arizona Cardinals release Sam Bradford
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:54 am
  • GeekHawk wrote:As a Seahawks fan this news disappoints me. :mrgreen:



    We had him right where we wanted him. Damn..... 8)
    R.I.P. Queen.
    User avatar
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8086
    Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:20 pm
    Location: A little ways from Boise.


  • One of the strangest cases in the modern NFL. So much money (and draft capital) thrown at this guy. He has been essentially irrelevant or replacement level as an actual player.
    User avatar
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4370
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am


  • Coug_Hawk08 wrote:One of the strangest cases in the modern NFL. So much money (and draft capital) thrown at this guy. He has been essentially irrelevant or replacement level as an actual player.


    So he is the ultimate Round 7, Pick 32. And made millions.......
    R.I.P. Queen.
    User avatar
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8086
    Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:20 pm
    Location: A little ways from Boise.


Re: Arizona Cardinals release Sam Bradford
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:31 pm
  • KitsapGuy wrote:


    $1.5 million a game. Averaged $14 mil + per season at only 9 games a season average that he played.

    Who wouldn't pay this guy $1.5 mil a game??
    User avatar
    West TX Hawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1962
    Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:24 am


  • Bills gonna offer him a 3 year 40 million guaranteed contract
    User avatar
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4317
    Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 pm


  • It will never cease to amaze me how draft position seemingly poisons the minds of some people. Like they can't let go of something basically irrelevant to the future. It's not like this exists only in sports - you get hotshot hedgefund managers who will lose billions over the course of a decade with multiple funds, because they made a billion a decade ago using some scheme that doesn't work now.

    There is a large segment of the population that will glom on to anything to help nudge them over the edge towards gaining the illusory prize that will bring peace of mind and hope of even greater benefit. A fully loaded truck, a baroque entertainment system, that pair of heels that just clicks (and those are actually fine if you're battling witches and flying monkeys).

    I both love and hate sports because it can be used as a parable for life.
    mrt144
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3142
    Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 pm


  • mrt144 wrote:It will never cease to amaze me how draft position seemingly poisons the minds of some people. Like they can't let go of something basically irrelevant to the future. It's not like this exists only in sports - you get hotshot hedgefund managers who will lose billions over the course of a decade with multiple funds, because they made a billion a decade ago using some scheme that doesn't work now.

    There is a large segment of the population that will glom on to anything to help nudge them over the edge towards gaining the illusory prize that will bring peace of mind and hope of even greater benefit. A fully loaded truck, a baroque entertainment system, that pair of heels that just clicks (and those are actually fine if you're battling witches and flying monkeys).

    I both love and hate sports because it can be used as a parable for life.

    Very true. Like how when you faceplanted, it's kind of like how Peyton Manning fell hard off the horse. But you got up, and managed to get your wallet, using other methods than your physical ability (calling out to the passengers to stop the bus). Kind of like how against the Steelers, Manning acted like he fell, then got up and threw the deep pass. Manning still won the Super Bowl. He couldn't do it on his own anymore, but he found ways around his deteriorating body.

    As you have done.


    So yes, sports and life have so much in common. It's a beautiful thing. You are now 2015 Peyton Manning. Look on the bright side: you get a ring. ;)




    Context (Warning: it's a Smack Shack link):

    viewtopic.php?f=23&t=149737
    User avatar
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1348
    Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:38 am


  • 5_Golden_Rings wrote:
    mrt144 wrote:It will never cease to amaze me how draft position seemingly poisons the minds of some people. Like they can't let go of something basically irrelevant to the future. It's not like this exists only in sports - you get hotshot hedgefund managers who will lose billions over the course of a decade with multiple funds, because they made a billion a decade ago using some scheme that doesn't work now.

    There is a large segment of the population that will glom on to anything to help nudge them over the edge towards gaining the illusory prize that will bring peace of mind and hope of even greater benefit. A fully loaded truck, a baroque entertainment system, that pair of heels that just clicks (and those are actually fine if you're battling witches and flying monkeys).

    I both love and hate sports because it can be used as a parable for life.

    Very true. Like how when you faceplanted, it's kind of like how Peyton Manning fell hard off the horse. But you got up, and managed to get your wallet, using other methods than your physical ability (calling out to the passengers to stop the bus). Kind of like how against the Steelers, Manning acted like he fell, then got up and threw the deep pass. Manning still won the Super Bowl. He couldn't do it on his own anymore, but he found ways around his deteriorating body.

    As you have done.


    So yes, sports and life have so much in common. It's a beautiful thing. You are now 2015 Peyton Manning. Look on the bright side: you get a ring. ;)




    Context (Warning: it's a Smack Shack link):

    viewtopic.php?f=23&t=149737


    I would like to sign up for your newsletter. :lol:
    mrt144
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3142
    Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 pm




It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:03 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 50 guests