Arizona Cardinals release Sam Bradford

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Don't worry, Sam. I'm sure someone wants to give you $10 million - $15 million for no good reason soon.

OP
OP
KitsapGuy

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/1058826842591977472[/tweet]

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
He's destined to be someones agent with. That or his agent is one of the best in the country to keep giving him that kind of paper.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Too bad, he could have continued to sabotage AZ.

What a b-u-s-t, he fooled a lot of smart folks.

getnasty

Reaction score
Jacksonville needs to find a way to sign him

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
getnasty":gsy70dp7 said:
Jacksonville needs to find a way to sign him

Jacksonville will sign him for 10 Years, 210mil. After he signs his name of the dotted line the Jacksonville higher ups realize they've been hypnotized.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
GeekHawk":vr4bu8nc said:
As a Seahawks fan this news disappoints me. :mrgreen:

We had him right where we wanted him. Damn..... 8)

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
One of the strangest cases in the modern NFL. So much money (and draft capital) thrown at this guy. He has been essentially irrelevant or replacement level as an actual player.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":3i52hu53 said:
One of the strangest cases in the modern NFL. So much money (and draft capital) thrown at this guy. He has been essentially irrelevant or replacement level as an actual player.

So he is the ultimate Round 7, Pick 32. And made millions.......

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":3u6b5oqe said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/1058826842591977472[/tweet]

$1.5 million a game. Averaged $14 mil + per season at only 9 games a season average that he played.

Who wouldn't pay this guy $1.5 mil a game??

mistaowen

Reaction score
Bills gonna offer him a 3 year 40 million guaranteed contract

mrt144

Reaction score
It will never cease to amaze me how draft position seemingly poisons the minds of some people. Like they can't let go of something basically irrelevant to the future. It's not like this exists only in sports - you get hotshot hedgefund managers who will lose billions over the course of a decade with multiple funds, because they made a billion a decade ago using some scheme that doesn't work now.

There is a large segment of the population that will glom on to anything to help nudge them over the edge towards gaining the illusory prize that will bring peace of mind and hope of even greater benefit. A fully loaded truck, a baroque entertainment system, that pair of heels that just clicks (and those are actually fine if you're battling witches and flying monkeys).

I both love and hate sports because it can be used as a parable for life.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
mrt144":op5iac0d said:
It will never cease to amaze me how draft position seemingly poisons the minds of some people. Like they can't let go of something basically irrelevant to the future. It's not like this exists only in sports - you get hotshot hedgefund managers who will lose billions over the course of a decade with multiple funds, because they made a billion a decade ago using some scheme that doesn't work now.

There is a large segment of the population that will glom on to anything to help nudge them over the edge towards gaining the illusory prize that will bring peace of mind and hope of even greater benefit. A fully loaded truck, a baroque entertainment system, that pair of heels that just clicks (and those are actually fine if you're battling witches and flying monkeys).

Very true. Like how when you faceplanted, it's kind of like how Peyton Manning fell hard off the horse. But you got up, and managed to get your wallet, using other methods than your physical ability (calling out to the passengers to stop the bus). Kind of like how against the Steelers, Manning acted like he fell, then got up and threw the deep pass. Manning still won the Super Bowl. He couldn't do it on his own anymore, but he found ways around his deteriorating body.

As you have done.

So yes, sports and life have so much in common. It's a beautiful thing. You are now 2015 Peyton Manning. Look on the bright side: you get a ring. ;)

Context (Warning: it's a Smack Shack link):

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=149737

mrt144

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":o8nzycsp said:
mrt144":o8nzycsp said:

Very true. Like how when you faceplanted, it's kind of like how Peyton Manning fell hard off the horse. But you got up, and managed to get your wallet, using other methods than your physical ability (calling out to the passengers to stop the bus). Kind of like how against the Steelers, Manning acted like he fell, then got up and threw the deep pass. Manning still won the Super Bowl. He couldn't do it on his own anymore, but he found ways around his deteriorating body.

As you have done.

So yes, sports and life have so much in common. It's a beautiful thing. You are now 2015 Peyton Manning. Look on the bright side: you get a ring. ;)

Context (Warning: it's a Smack Shack link):

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=149737

I would like to sign up for your newsletter. :lol: