Richard Sherman AMA on Reddit.

sdog1981

Reaction score
He was selling his fantasy app big time. Most of his anwsers were pretty funny.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Okay this was glorious:

"Mr Sherman, I need life advice. My friend talks a s*** ton of smack but I dont have the ability or balls to talk smack back in case I cant back it up. How do I elevate my s*** talk and really just go for it despite the consequences? How do I let him know he's a sick son of a b*tch who keeps eating my curly fries without asking, guised under playful but totally serious banter?

How do I become even a fraction of you, the King of Talking Smack?"

Richard Sherman: "Man. This is wild. Is this real? haha. Gotta find your inner smack talker. Like I did. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owu-kl8Fwek .... took the curly fries tho!?"

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
OMG this one had me rolling too. Sherm messed up a kid's name. Probably on purpose, because who wouldn't just copy and paste? :2thumbs:

Cheeseburgers73:

"Hey Sherm,

It’s my younger brother’s birthday today and he’s the BIGGEST Richard Sherman fan of all time. Got a custom Stanford jersey in your name framed on the wall right now, haha ! Can you gimme a “happy 11th birthday Bernardo” and make this little kid’s day? It would be awesome."

Sherm: "Ayy! Happy 11th birthday Beranardo"

cosmonaughtyIsRoboty: "And from this day forward /u/Cheeseburgers73’s brother shall be known as Beranardo the Brave"

Eltotsira : "Tbh, I like Beranardo wayyy better than Bernardo"

harsh389: "come on man, you just gonna fk up Bernardo's name like that?"

mexicomiguel: "lol he just had to copy and paste and still called him "Beranardo"

zibbers1: "Looks like Cheeseburgers73 has to change his kids name now"

ZOMBEHSM: "You mean brother?"

K3TtLek0Rn: "Looks like /u/Cheeseburgers73 has to adopt his younger brother now"

tyfe: "O damn, Bernardo gonna be so jealous of that Beranardo guy who got a happy bday from Sherm!"

Latest posts