So far so good....

slateman77

Reaction score
Detroit beats the kitties and the cowgirls knocked off Atlanta...Now we need the Saints and Bears to win..!!!

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
So glad to see Atlanta lose lol f Atlanta!!! Now if the jags can upset Pitt that would top off the day. But playing super conservative on offense screwed them

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Wait, how did such a bad team like Detroit beat Carolina????? We beat Detroit, Detroit beats Carolina, so that means we beat Carolina right?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":w4a31ehr said:
All kinds of flags to keep the darling Steelers in the game. Anything to keep Pitt alive

Last two were easy, legit calls

OP
OP
S

slateman77

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":5lxvbkfa said:
Wait, how did such a bad team like Detroit beat Carolina????? We beat Detroit, Detroit beats Carolina, so that means we beat Carolina right?
Well...Cammy could of won it on their 2 pt. conversion...But he choked it big time.!!..Couldn't happen to a bigger douche..!!!

lobohawk

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2smzdbfv said:
TreeRon":2smzdbfv said:
Saints pounding Eagles.

As soon as I saw the headline this week... "Michael Bennett taking a leadership role with Eagles"

I pretty much sensed a blowout coming.

That dude couldn't lead a pair of Cub Scouts to the other side of a school crosswalk....

Maybe, but he was able to be a leader on a defense which won a SB and was counted among the best in 40 years. You can’t ignore the good and only think of the bad.

getnasty

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":vd2ysxmh said:
TreeRon":vd2ysxmh said:
Saints pounding Eagles.

As soon as I saw the headline this week... "Michael Bennett taking a leadership role with Eagles"

That dude couldn't lead a pair of Cub Scouts to the other side of a school crosswalk....

Poor Bennett and Sherman, both were suppose to be on contending teams, both are not.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
getnasty":uhbah6y9 said:
The_Z_Man":uhbah6y9 said:
TreeRon":uhbah6y9 said:
Saints pounding Eagles.

Poor Bennett and Sherman, both were suppose to be on contending teams, both are not.

Greed in the NFL usually leads to losing.

toffee

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":19uw3dsb said:
TreeRon":19uw3dsb said:
Saints pounding Eagles.

is he even starting ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crizilla

Reaction score
getnasty":135a2ti4 said:
The_Z_Man":135a2ti4 said:
TreeRon":135a2ti4 said:
Saints pounding Eagles.

Yeah ...poor sherm and Bennett....*tear*