Rams vs Chiefs MNF

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
I’m guessing a high scoring shootout. So far the refs are helping the Rams and ESPN wont show the replays of the penalties

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Rams getting a lot of ref help early, including the uncalwd offensive pass interference on Woods’ touchdown. They don’t need any help though, with that front four. If KC doesn’t get some breaks soon could be a blowout.

Smellyman

Reaction score
opening play, big run by Hunt called back for a block in the back. Except it wasn't. Just because a DB turns around and crumples when about to be trucked by an Olinman doesn't make it so.

knownone

Reaction score
As I mentioned in the other thread before the game. The NFL has set themselves up for conspiracy theories.

They moved the game from a horrible field in Mexico to a horrible field in LA. Then they went out of their way to move the referees around so that this game has "all-star referees"... that just screams conspiracy.

OP
OP
Seahaaaawks

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
knownone":tzue114o said:
As I mentioned in the other thread before the game. The NFL has set themselves up for conspiracy theories.

They moved the game from a horrible field in Mexico to a horrible field in LA. Then they went out of their way to move the referees around so that this game has "all-star referees"... that just screams conspiracy.
It’s funny cause my buddy text me and said “oh shit I forgot about the fires in LA, Rams will win for sure the refs will be on their side”.... I called him crazy buuuuuuuuuut hmm :stirthepot:

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Wow. KC has to challenge an obvious tip. I’ve not seen such one sided reffing in a LONG time.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
So falling on a sliding QB is now legal. Did not know that.

God, I hate the conspiracy theories about "rigged" NFL games, but the way this game is being called, with what's going on in California right now, I mean... way to make conspiracy theory whack jobs look legitimate, guys...

Smellyman

Reaction score
flippyflea":3pbju3n8 said:
They finally got some calls after Andy blew up. Bonus points for yelling at Goff.

They got 1 call. first penalty on the Rams

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Sue hits Mahommes in the head while the QB is sliding feet first, then grabs him around the neck and wrenches backwards! No flag! Yeah the NFL is trying to protect its Quarterbacks! What a crock!

Smellyman

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":lh3g4rr6 said:
Honestly surprised there wasn't a defensive penalty on the fumble.

After the recovery the refs all looked at each, 'I don't really want to do this', eventually, reluctantly points Chiefs way.