Rivers is torching the Cards

mistaowen

Reaction score
23/23 on passes today so far. Chargers sneaky good AFC team, can see them making some noise in the playoffs.

Melvin Gordon went down hard though, didn’t look good and he’s already hurt.

knownone

Reaction score
I still think the Chargers are better than the Chiefs. I'm biased because I picked them to make the Superbowl but I think getting Bosa back gives them the edge in that division.

Maulbert

Reaction score
The Cardinals were up 7-0 with a 1st down and the ball on the Chargers 17 yard line, and ESPN's Gamecast still projected the Chargers had a 71.8% chance of winning at that point.

God, the Cardinals are terrible.

And they beat the 49ers.

Twice.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Maulbert":1me4nuhb said:
The Cardinals were up 7-0 with a 1st down and the ball on the Chargers 17 yard line, and ESPN's Gamecast still projected the Chargers had a 71.8% chance of winning at that point.

And they beat the 49ers.

Twice.

In 2004, 49ers beat the Cardinals twice in route to their 2-14 record.

It is looking like 2-14 for the Cardinals this year, with their only wins being over the 49ers.

The commonality? Andy Lee.

Ponder that.

Maulbert

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":332puox3 said:
Maulbert":332puox3 said:

And they beat the 49ers.

Twice.

In 2004, 49ers beat the Cardinals twice in route to their 2-14 record.

It is looking like 2-14 for the Cardinals this year, with their only wins being over the 49ers.

The commonality? Andy Lee.

Ponder that.

I wasn't really meaning to shit on the Cardinals, I mean, everyone knew they were rebuilding at best. Losing the best coach in their history (oof.... that's a bad history) and the second best QB they've had since moving to the desert, no one expected much, and off-field distractions don't help. But the 49ers, even without their GQB, have more talent than Arizona. They should have won both games. That's just a fact. So, yeah, It's a great opportunity to razz Santa Clara. Believe me, unless Arizona is a threat to Seattle in the standings, I love seeing you guys beat them.