Seeing the Steelers lose like that...

James in PA

Reaction score
It was beautiful. Nice INT on that last drive, ya big bloated Worthlessberger! Hope that costs them the 2 seed in the AFC. Speaking of the Stealers, why is it every damn game they have at least one long bomb TD? It’s just maddening how opposing defenses play Brown and JuJu. Keep everything in FRONT of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyrus12

Reaction score
^get the name right...Rapistberger...never forget the guy is a sex offender first...QB of the Steelers second.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
It made my day! I cannot stand worthlessburger, he’s such a whiner... always has to go to the locker room just to come back out and lead his team to victory while limping..... So annoying. And a rapist

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":2nat84cr said:
It made my day! I cannot stand worthlessburger, he’s such a whiner... always has to go to the locker room just to come back out and lead his team to victory while limping..... So annoying. And a rapist

Exactly. On REDZONE, they cut in for BREAKING NEWS to show little ben heading off to the locker room.....I didn't even skip a beat. Knew he'd be right back out on offense.

Seen it so many times before.

drama queen.

ivotuk

Reaction score
That was soooooo gratifying that I rewatched the game. I watched the Steelers and their Coach celebrate touchdowns, and watched their arrogance, and saw it all come crashing down! :snack: