Rams At Bears

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Gotta go with the Bears. Although a Rams win would help us wouldn't it? :229031_confused2:

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Rams win wouldn’t help the Seahawks. It could possibly help Carroll win the Coach of Year award.

Bears win would help the Seahawks because it would put more distance between them and the Vikings. Seahawks do not want to open the playoffs with a game at Minnesota.

chris98251

Reaction score
hawknation2018":19sidecj said:
Rams win wouldn’t help the Seahawks. It could possibly help Carroll win the Coach of Year award.

Bears win would help the Seahawks because it would put more distance between them and the Vikings. Seahawks do not want to open the playoffs with a game at Minnesota.

Minny is now inside. no ice bowl.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
chris98251":1qs9pdoe said:
hawknation2018":1qs9pdoe said:

Interesting consideration. In-doors, field turf vs. the frozen tundra of Chicago.

Still, the Vikings seem like the greater threat and more complete team than the Bears. I don’t believe Trubisky is a reliable QB, even with a healthy shoulder.

justafan

Reaction score
I hope the Hawks copy that trap play where the FB blows up #95

Fade

Reaction score
Bears. #5 Seahawks @ #4 Dallas is the matchup I want.

If the Bears lose it opens up a chance for DAL to get the #3, and kick Chi to #4.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Fade":u33va22x said:
Bears. #5 Seahawks @ #4 Dallas is the matchup I want.

If the Bears lose it opens up a chance for DAL to get the #3, and kick Chi to #4.

And see BBD use the scoreboard as a tool for his punts

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
I would love to go to Dallas and then LA.

We’ve beat the Cowgirls and I would think the opportunity to beat LA may lead to glory. I worry going to NO. Maybe the Bears beat them and we go to Chicago for a Super Bowl birth on the line. I’m glad we are still relevant as we go.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
hawknation2018":3ksf2oci said:
chris98251":3ksf2oci said:
hawknation2018":3ksf2oci said:

Interesting consideration. In-doors, field turf vs. the frozen tundra of Chicago.

Still, the Vikings seem like the greater threat and more complete team than the Bears. I don’t believe Trubisky is a reliable QB, even with a healthy shoulder.

I haven't seen Trubisky play much, but he only has one pace for all throws no matter the situation. Fastball. I haven't much touch on any throws from him

NJlargent

Reaction score
PateratoWilson":g4ezqjho said:
I would love to go to Dallas and then LA.

We’ve beat the Cowgirls and I would think the opportunity to beat LA may lead to glory. I worry going to NO. Maybe the Bears beat them and we go to Chicago for a Super Bowl birth on the line. I’m glad we are still relevant as we go.

I’m hoping for Dallas and then LA. They say it’s tough to beat a team the third time

knownone

Reaction score
The Bears are pulling their defensive gameplan straight from our game in LA last year.

It seems the Rams success against us this season may have had more to do with our backend and the lack of a second pass rusher than their scheme. The good news is I think the emergence of Poona Ford and the return of Kendricks make our nickel defense a lot better than it was in our first match ups with the Rams.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Really a defensive game at this point. At half time low scoring 6 to 6.

No touchdowns, field goals only.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
hawknation2018":2v6czcbe said:
Goff has played like garbage.

Cold weather, in Chicago against a Vic Fangio defense. I’m loving it! Bwhahaha! The Lambs are being dissected.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Bradley Sowell TD!

When he was a Seahawk, he DM’d me a few times.

Look at that TD dance! LOL

Wartooth

Reaction score
It'd be pretty cool if Shotty could figure out how to use Mckissic the way the Bears use Cohen.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
hawknation2018":3hqadtzb said:
Bradley Sowell TD!

When he was Seahawk he also looked like a BM trying to play football.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1zjog679 said:
hawknation2018":1zjog679 said:
Bradley Sowell TD!

When he was Seahawk he also looked like a BM trying to play football.

True, couldn’t finish blocks. But a lot of linemen looked bad under Cabevell.