If you don't like Stephen A Smith

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
The looks of disbelief on the other two guy's faces are hilarious. The camera cuts away very quickly.

HawkGA

Reaction score
That's funny. I heard somebody on the radio today talking about a talking head not doing prep work. Now I know what he was talking about.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Since he started being on TV he was always a turn off or mute guy for me. He was never remotely tolerable.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Why would you even bother muting a talk show? Is there some value just in the visuals?

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Smellyman":2k6pza4q said:
Since he started being on TV he was always a turn off or mute guy for me. He was never remotely tolerable.

Same. Quickest way for me to turn off a radio show or podcast is having that clown on there. Dude does nothing but yell and talk out his ass.

jmahon316

Reaction score
[youtube]2aeqmFJGLnE[/youtube]

Gotta hand it to this guy, he made me laugh more than once on his reaction

Smellyman

Reaction score
HawkGA":3a1wmpis said:
Why would you even bother muting a talk show? Is there some value just in the visuals?

true, I don't mute I just don't watch him.

Thanks for keeping me in check.

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
I love stephen A, shannon sharpe, skip ad the other crazy guys :D So refreshing with funny americans arguing about sports, compared to boring swedes arguing about something lame :D

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And he actually gets paid to talk sports. Nothing more than a loudmouth who acts angry all the time.
Stick to Basketball son. He clearly did NO research, yet he's paid big money to.

mrt144

Reaction score
I've seen teenage pizza makers with more commitment to their job.

mrt144

Reaction score
Swedishhawkfan":2vrz4wht said:
I love stephen A, shannon sharpe, skip ad the other crazy guys :D So refreshing with funny americans arguing about sports, compared to boring swedes arguing about something lame :D

I like Shannon because Shannon comes prepared and then is his goofy, funny self. You might as well have been talking the 1964 Presidential Election with Smith in this segment.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Stephen A is now an actor playing the role of Stephen A

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Whenever I hear Stephen A on the radio I immediately change the channel.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Whats even better is Stephen A's response to this on twitter. He says he brainfarted because he was multitasking and meant to say Virgil Green was having a great season, not Hunter Henry. Virgil Green who has like 15 catches this season. And doesnt acknowledge that he also mentioned a guy who isnt even on an NFL roster, and a guy who was out for the gamr as players to watch.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
XxXdragonXxX":g035w00z said:
Whats even better is Stephen A's response to this on twitter. He says he brainfarted because he was multitasking and meant to say Virgil Green was having a great season, not Hunter Henry. Virgil Green who has like 15 catches this season. And doesnt acknowledge that he also mentioned a guy who isnt even on an NFL roster, and a guy who was out for the gamr as players to watch.

That's the ultimate poser loser attitude. Sack up and admit you didn't know what you were talking about because you were too busy to research it out. Make an excuse there--say you were too busy with the girlfriend/wife/whatever. That's at least a halfway decent excuse. An excuse like that above just makes him look like a lil' bitch boy who can't accept a mea culpa and move on like a man, and makes him look dumber than before.