Patriots Lose. Again.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Patriots lost with Tom Brady making a bonheaded throw for an interception in the 4th quarter. The kind of throw I keep hearing he never makes (yet he did it last year against the Steelers in a similarly bonheaded way). And how he always overcomes something something.

Fun Fact: This is the first year the Patriots won't finish 12-4 or better since 2009.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Age is catching up, slowing the reflexes, etc. He’s got one year left, two at best.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
I was just talking about this during the Hawks game today. How often do you see a QB throw for 350+ yards and have 2/3 TDs, 2 INT and win or lose everyone is talking about how great of a game they had. If you hit that magical 300-400 yard mark in a game with more than 1 TD, the talking heads don't even mention the picks. Even if they LOSE the game! It's amazing.

I didn't watch that game, but even Brady in his prime turns into an average at best QB when they get consistent pressure in a game. They all do. The difference is the good QBs rarely make big mistakes when not pressured consistently where others still throw picks in clean pockets a lot.

Oh, and I love seeing the Pats lose. Hopefully they drop out of the top 2 seeds and have to go on the road at some point in the playoffs.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":3ab81hor said:
I was just talking about this during the Hawks game today. How often do you see a QB throw for 350+ yards and have 2/3 TDs, 2 INT and win or lose everyone is talking about how great of a game they had. If you hit that magical 300-400 yard mark in a game with more than 1 TD, the talking heads don't even mention the picks. Even if they LOSE the game! It's amazing.

I didn't watch that game, but even Brady in his prime turns into an average at best QB when they get consistent pressure in a game. They all do. The difference is the good QBs rarely make big mistakes when not pressured consistently where others still throw picks in clean pockets a lot.

Oh, and I love seeing the Pats lose. Hopefully they drop out of the top 2 seeds and have to go on the road at some point in the playoffs.
Ask and yee shall receive. Losing to the Steelers tonight was big.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":2ch54qnz said:
OrangeGravy":2ch54qnz said:

Psst that’s not a live game.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":izj5rhg6 said:
MD5eahawks":izj5rhg6 said:
OrangeGravy":izj5rhg6 said:

Psst that’s not a live game.
Ha!
You just ruined my night. I gotta stop working nights. I've been working nights all season and I come home on Thursday nights and catch the end of the game that's on. I haven't been watching too many other games but the Hawks, obviously, so that one caught me. Forgot we are at the "no college games so the NFL plays Saturday" time of the year. That's some funny chit right there. Sometimes even the dumb ones get dumbed.
:187734:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I don't think I've wished for anything in my entire sports life more than the Patriot's demise.

But you watch, next two games against the Bills and Jets. They'll destroy both teams, get healthy and probably make another SB............cause that's what they always do.

My kingdom for just ONE other team in the AFC East to be great, jesus just ONE! Every damn year the Patriots look mortal outside their division, then rack up wins playing in their dumpster fire of a division, and eek out SB wins.

It's the greatest con in sports history.