So, this is it for Josh Gordon, right?

rlkats

Reaction score
Sad, the kid has some problems he needs to deal with. I feel bad for him. I hope he gets his “head fixed”.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
It should be. The number of infractions to get to this point is staggering.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I just hope he had a great college degree to fall back on. Some of the players it seems are only going to college for the ride to the NFL or some other sport.

The only other thing is, I hope no one was idolizing him as their person to look up to. On another board, a person mentioned that he has no problem with Josh being in whatever state of mind he wants to be in just as long as he can play. That is paraphrased of course. I would not want him representing my team.

BigMeach

Reaction score
What's really unfortunate here is how much potential and natural talent this kid had... In his second season, playing only 14 games he put up 87 catches for 1,646 yards and 9 TD's. All done on a 4-12 team with a QB carousel of plain terrible. The kid just couldn't be covered.

Just imagine what he could have done with a good quarterback and no drug problem. We're talking the potential barring injury to be the all time stats leader for all things wide receiver.

Truly a sad situation.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Addiction sucks. Football aside, I hope he finally gets and stays clean some day.