Redskins v. Titans

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Would be nice if the Redskins would just go away already.

Currently on an 11 minute 16 play drive

Polaris

Reaction score
Who would have thought in a gesture of good sportsmanship, the Titans would decide to get their (only) NFL caliber QB hurt?

MrThortan

Reaction score
Still hoping for a Titans win. They win and we beat KC I think that puts us in the playoffs. Down to the battle of backup QBs. It was still competitive before Mariota went out though. People were talking like WA couldn't win a game after losing Smith. Can't underestimate any team.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Down by three and WA throws and INT with 1:17 left. Should be game

Polaris

Reaction score
Washington throws a pick-6 on the final play of the game. The last two minutes show why you need an NFL caliber QB in this league.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
What would anyone expect with Mark Sanchez on their roster?
Wasn't Josh Johnson the guy who was on his couch at home and got called?

Vesuve

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":2j6e4sas said:
Would be nice if the Redskins would just go away already.

Yes, and this drive notwithstanding you mention, the Skins went a way a looong time ago.

Snyder has been and is a complete failure and the Skins organization is a broken organization.

Perpetual failure.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Total dick move for Lewan to taunt Norman after the game.

I used to like the way he plays, but his hothead look at me schtick is tired. Dude, get some class and act like a decent LT that you are.

Check it out, every defensive player is trying to drill the guy with the ball. Don't get bent.

Talking about a Redskins team that's not relevant, Titans are watching the playoffs this year if Bal wins next week and it's karma.

Maulbert

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":3d9s9slz said:
Total dick move for Lewan to taunt Norman after the game.

I used to like the way he plays, but his hothead look at me schtick is tired. Dude, get some class and act like a decent LT that you are.

Check it out, every defensive player is trying to drill the guy with the ball. Don't get bent.

Talking about a Redskins team that's not relevant, Titans are watching the playoffs this year if Bal wins next week and it's karma.

Not necessarily. If the Ravens and Titans both win next weekend, and the Steelers lose to New Orleans tomorrow, both will make the playoffs.

Threedee

Reaction score
Josh Norman deserves all of the trashtalk he gets. That said, I will always love him for the way he made Odell cry and throw one of the more epic temper tantrums of all-time.

Latest posts