Ravens vs Chargers

James in PA

Reaction score
If Baltimore wins, the game vs the Hawks isn’t as critical for KC. Plus, a Baltimore win hurts the Stealers a lot. So, go Baltimore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
So far, the Ravens are doing pretty well. They just made a 56 yard field goal the now defense sacked Rivers.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
What happened to the Ravens? They looked so poor a few weeks ago and Harbaugh was about to get fired. Now they are beating everyone?

Maulbert

Reaction score
rjas77":6gibtkqt said:
bmorepunk":6gibtkqt said:
James in PA":6gibtkqt said:
hurts the Stealers a lot. So, go Baltimore!

But also helps the Patriots.

LOL! Pick your poison

Patriots are going to get in. They've got the Jets and Bills left. Steelers have to go to New Orleans. I'm glad the Ravens won. If the Steelers lose tomorrow and the Colts beat the Giants at home, the Steelers are effectively eliminated from the wild card because the Colts and Titans play each other next week, and a Raven victory over Cleveland can shut out the Stealers.

jake206

Reaction score
I knew Jackson would be good...but this quickly? Kudos to the Ravens for pulling the trigger. Hawks should have taken a flyer on him instead of Penny.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Maulbert":1ljk1339 said:
rjas77":1ljk1339 said:
bmorepunk":1ljk1339 said:
James in PA":1ljk1339 said:
hurts the Stealers a lot. So, go Baltimore!

But also helps the Patriots.

LOL! Pick your poison

Patriots are going to get in. They've got the Jets and Bills left. Steelers have to go to New Orleans. I'm glad the Ravens won. If the Steelers lose tomorrow and the Colts beat the Giants at home, the Steelers are effectively eliminated from the wild card because the Colts and Titans play each other next week, and a Raven victory over Cleveland can shut out the Stealers.

Yes, but the Patriots can get HFA if the other teams poop it enough. If they have to go on the road, they'll likely lose and I don't have to see them in the Super Bowl. Although if they were in again and lost, again, that would be fun.

Threedee

Reaction score
I don't respect the Ravens, but, I really do not want to see the Clippers succeed in LA. Even though I like Rivers and Co.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Pretty sure the Clippers will always be the Red Headed stepchild of LA sports. Unlikely to ever be successful. LOL