So...who is coming out of the AFC?

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Colts/Titans - no shot. Colts would have a better shot with that defense and Luck....but realistically, no chance.

Chargers - you could argue they are the most talented team in the AFC, but they're essentially the Browns of good teams - find miraculous ways to lose and let you down.

Ravens/Steelers - I'm assuming it'll be the Ravens, and it's hard to trust a team that is one dimensional on offense.

Texans - sometimes you can just get a feel for match ups, and them having to go to New England is a death sentence for this team - and that's if they get past the Colts (if they make it in), who just beat them in Houston.

Patriots - this feels like the worst edition of Tom Brady that we've seen in years, and the team in general isn't great.

Chiefs - they always choke in the playoffs.

I really have no clue who to trust here. And as an aside....if Houston does win their first game, they'll automatically go to New England while the Chiefs have to play the winner of the Ravens/Chargers - of those three teams, I'd easily rather play Houston than Baltimore or LA. So when you factor in that I don't know who to trust....IMO it'll be the Patriots.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Watching them play. I like the Bolts or the Colts to win the AFC.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Both conferences are wide open. But I'm still going Saints/Chiefs. Though I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Chargers make it to the Superb Owl.

Vesuve

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3py4vzvk said:
New England. It's always New England.

Rooting for any AFC team but New England.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Vesuve":1ipesjdj said:
SeatownJay":1ipesjdj said:
New England. It's always New England.

Rooting for any AFC team but New England.

Pretty much this. And this.

Personally I think the AFC West contenders have the best chance. They're solid teams that are going to be very hard to beat. They both played us tough and they both looked like contenders at the time. AFC Championship will probably have at least one of them in it.

But yeah, it's always the Patriots. Anyone else remember when they were the laughingstock of the league for years and years and years? Good times, those.

OP
OP
R

Ramfan128

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1zmenm3o said:
Both conferences are wide open. But I'm still going Saints/Chiefs. Though I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Chargers make it to the Superb Owl.

It would be shocking if the Saints did not represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Can't say the same about any AFC team.

nanomoz

Reaction score
The Texans' stumbles are overstated. They're one of the more well-rounded teams in the league, in my opinion. Don't count them out. They run the ball well, protect the ball, are +12 in turnovers, and have a dynamic/play-making quarterback that people are kind of sleeping on in spite of all the hype last year.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I'd go Patriots or Chargers. Chiefs will choke, Indy and Texans will get their asses handed to them by somebody. Maybe Baltimore pulls a surprise, but I doubt it.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I am so tired of the Patriots every year it seems. Will be glad when that era is dead. It is dying but not yet...Texans have a lot of injuries on offense so not sure about them. The Chiefs defense sucks and Andy Reid is the John Fox like coach come playoff time. They are officially a pretender imo. The Colts and Ravens would be just happy to be there. As stated the Chargers are probably the best all round but find ways to lose. Sure the nfl would like to see them win to try and get some fans to support that franchise. Would be nice to see Brady have a playoff meltdown in game 1.

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
Chargers.

NFC, I’d like the creativeness of McVay’s Rams and the experience of RW and the Seahawks. With one of them facing the Saints in the NFC Championship.

Latest posts