Shitsburgh

getnasty

Reaction score
they still can get in, don't celebrate to early we don't want to jinx it.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Steelers can only get a playoff spot if the Titans and Colt's game ends in a tie. Very unlikely

James in PA

Reaction score
MrThortan":21znbulo said:
Steelers can only get a playoff spot if the Titans and Colt's game ends in a tie. Very unlikely
Damn. I forgot about that scenario. The Rooneys are on the phone now with the league asking for another big favor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Q5gTb2.gif

James in PA

Reaction score
And on top of it all, apparently Antonio Brown had a hissy fit during the week and threw a football at Little Ben. LOL!!!! [emoji23] This led to Brown’s benching. He wasn’t “injured.” Brown left the stadium at halftime during their last game! That team is such a dysfunctional, underachieving mess under Tomlin. Gotta love it!

getnasty

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2dbz0nxc said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1079929898066575360[/tweet]

Wasn't Ken Griffey his dad? I don't get this tweet.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
James in PA":2lev20p7 said:
And on top of it all, apparently Antonio Brown had a hissy fit during the week and threw a football at Little Ben. LOL!!!! [emoji23] This led to Brown’s benching. He wasn’t “injured.” Brown left the stadium at halftime during their last game! That team is such a dysfunctional, underachieving mess under Tomlin. Gotta love it!

Please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin please don't fire Tomlin!

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Did Big Ben roofie Browns girlfriend or something? Loving the dysfunction on that team.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Honestly they'd be smart to deal him elsewhere. Juju is the number 1 there and Brown will start to slide now. Hopefully that team continues tobimplode

James in PA

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets moved. The Stealers don’t seem to have have trouble replacing talented WRs. I guess their pass-happy system has a lot to do with it. I think that Brown in many other other offenses would be above average, but not elite.