Stupid Bears

James in PA

Reaction score
Coulda rested guys & had Minny at home. Instead they get miracle man Foles next week. I bet Philly goes in there & beats them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vesuve

Reaction score
James in PA":2x9zdanw said:
Coulda rested guys & had Minny at home. Instead they get miracle man Foles next week. I bet Philly goes in there & beats them.

Foles will make this VERY interesting.

rcaido

Reaction score
Good for us, we get home field advantage in the NFC championship game!

Mizak

Reaction score
I think the Eagles have that New York Giant magic in them.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Hoping for an Eagles upset over the Bears.

Foles hurt his ribs today. It’s 30 degrees and snowing in Chicago.

Polaris

Reaction score
So this Sunday we are due for another showing of the cold war classic:

The Eagle and the Bear. Let's hope it turns out the way it did for the cold war.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I'm pulling for the Eagles. If they win and we win, they go to NO and we go to LA. If they lose and we win, we go to NO.

I'll root for them the following week to because if they were to beat NO and we beat LA, the NFC championship game gets played here is Seattle.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2evzpx52 said:
I'm pulling for the Eagles. If they win and we win, they go to NO and we go to LA. If they lose and we win, we go to NO.

I'll root for them the following week to because if they were to beat NO and we beat LA, the NFC championship game gets played here is Seattle.

If Eagles and Hawks win out NFCC is at the Clink. I'm rooting for the Eagles all the way until then!

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Philly isn't even close to the same team they were this time last year, I don't see them making a deep run.

Polaris

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":2kc3hulm said:
Philly isn't even close to the same team they were this time last year, I don't see them making a deep run.

Well about four weeks ago, there was no way the Eagles were going to make he playoffs either. Just sayin'

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Polaris":c88uc4cm said:
JGfromtheNW":c88uc4cm said:

Well about four weeks ago, there was no way the Eagles were going to make he playoffs either. Just sayin'

True. They did have some big wins there too against the Rams and Texans. Just color me skeptical.

94Smith

Reaction score
If both wild cards can go on the road twice in January and win it would be a minor miracle. Has that ever happened? Especially with Foles hurt now? I think you guys better stock up on your beer and frozen pizza because the chances that you will be watching the NFC championship game at your house 99% plus. Bears defense is also way better at home.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
94Smith":kit9c8ai said:
If both wild cards can go on the road twice in January and win it would be a minor miracle. Has that ever happened? Especially with Foles hurt now? I think you guys better stock up on your beer and frozen pizza because the chances that you will be watching the NFC championship game at your house 99% plus. Bears defense is also way better at home.

Leave us our dreams, will ya!

Tenor

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
94Smith":17d1bnkd said:

And what are the chances it'll be in Santa Clara? Yeah, I'll keep rooting for my Hawks and those damned Eagles. An NFCC at the Clink is what we need.

Go Hawks

Go Russ

Go Pete

RichNhansom

Reaction score
94Smith":19fhqneh said:

Agreed but this one looks somewhat different from previous years where the wild card teams looked inferior.

If Foles can play, the Eagles have a legitimate shot at beating the Bears and even a solid chance against NO.

Seattle is playing pretty good ball right now and have actually performed very well on the road this year. I'm not guaranteeing any victories but I like our chances against Dallas and the Rams.

No doubt it's extremely unlikely but never having happened before has no bearing on if it ever will happen in the future.

Whats also impressive is the AFC wild card teams also look as good as any of the division winners.

It's an interesting year for the playoffs. Should be a lot of fun.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
I'm thinking people are factoring last year too much into this. I'm pretty sure the Bears are going to curb stomp the Eagles.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Was there a reason that Wentz got the starting job over Foles when he won them a SB? It’s a head scratcher for me.

uncle fester

Reaction score
94Smith":o9i36zdo said:
If both wild cards can go on the road twice in January and win it would be a minor miracle. Has that ever happened?

Just for clarity (and because I was also curious) Two wildcard teams meeting in one Championship Game has never happened.