Hawks vs Cowboys

rlkats

Reaction score
This should be a damn great game. Good luck and congrats for making the post season. See you all next year.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1tesua7m said:
Gracias, Kats. Hopefully Jimmy G. keeps healthy next year for you guys.

Thanks, but we need more help than pretty boy lol

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2ivcsin2 said:
rlkats":2ivcsin2 said:
Hire Harbaugh back, so that we can hate you guys properly again. ;)

Hahaha. He would laugh in Jed’s face lol

GeekHawk

Reaction score
rlkats":3jp93u35 said:
RolandDeschain":3jp93u35 said:

Hopefully GQ stays healthy and keeps your backup (who's name escapes me this early in the morning) on the bench due to other coaches not being like Pete Carroll. That guy played lights-out, and looked like the second coming of RW! GQ reminded me more of the second coming of Matt Cassel... Pete would have him in honest competition for the starting job, no matter what you're paying Jimmy GQ. Just like RW vs Matt Flynn in 2012.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1okfxhw3 said:
rlkats":1okfxhw3 said:
RolandDeschain":1okfxhw3 said:

Hopefully GQ stays healthy and keeps your backup (who's name escapes me this early in the morning) on the bench due to other coaches not being like Pete Carroll. That guy played lights-out, and looked like the second coming of RW! GQ reminded me more of the second coming of Matt Cassel... Pete would have him in honest competition for the starting job, no matter what you're paying Jimmy GQ. Just like RW vs Matt Flynn in 2012.

Agreed. Mullins is pretty dang good from the little bit I have seen from him. I know small sample size and no real pressure on him, but still looked ok. Good luck.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Man I have no clue who is going to win this game. Biggest toss up of the weekend IMO.

I like Dallas' defense better and while Seattle has a better run game, Zeke is a monster. Dallas has also played really well at home.

But, Russell Wilson. Game will be won by a FG either way IMO.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
Ramfan128":185z7tn9 said:
Man I have no clue who is going to win this game. Biggest toss up of the weekend IMO.

I like Dallas' defense better and while Seattle has a better run game, Zeke is a monster. Dallas has also played really well at home.

Man honestly it comes down to who I hate the most. I can’t stand the Cowpies or their ugly logo, when it comes down to the hawks. I really hate that cheating USC trash Gum chewing joke Carrol ( hated him way before the NFL all) Besides him I don’t mind the hawks.

Sooooooo I gues I’d rather see the Hawks win :pukeface:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
rlkats":2t0qiyl0 said:
Ramfan128":2t0qiyl0 said:

Man honestly it comes down to who I hate the most. I can’t stand the Cowpies or their ugly logo, when it comes down to the hawks. I really hate that cheating USC trash Gum chewing joke Carrol ( hated him way before the NFL all) Besides him I don’t mind the hawks.

Sooooooo I gues I’d rather see the Hawks win :pukeface:

Nice of you to spit out your gum.....well done. :stirthepot:

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
rlkats":1aldcz3r said:
RolandDeschain":1aldcz3r said:

Maybe, but he's still an upgrade over Mullens, even if it isn't nearly as much an upgrade as everyone thought at first. /offtopicsorta

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
This is weird. Who do I root for to lose? It's either the ancient evil or the most recent enemy. Damn. This is tough. :34853_doh: