AB to SF?

sdog1981

Reaction score
AB is going to be an interesting mover this off-season. The Browns and Oakland have the most draft capital to throw around for some three-team deals.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Slick":i0s3jva9 said:
I'm a rube: Is AB under team control?

He is, but really looks like he wants out. Team seems fed up.

Wanting out though and getting out are two different things. He seems to be throwing signals he wants to play for SF, but in all honestly I really don't think it'll happen. He's 30 with a huge contract and Steelers would want a big return. I can't see Lynch/Shanahan giving up big draft capitol for a 30 year old WR with huge contract and off-field issues that made him available in the first place.

Slick

Reaction score
Marvin49":1xct5ryy said:
Slick":1xct5ryy said:
I'm a rube: Is AB under team control?

He is, but really looks like he wants out. Team seems fed up.

Wanting out though and getting out are two different things. He seems to be throwing signals he wants to play for SF, but in all honestly I really don't think it'll happen. He's 30 with a huge contract and Steelers would want a big return. I can't see Lynch/Shanahan giving up big draft capitol for a 30 year old WR with huge contract and off-field issues that made him available in the first place.

He'd be a tremendous weapon. However I think Pittsburg could also go 'Belichick' on the guy and trade him to a place not of his liking.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Just to up the paranoia:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AB84/status/1079988253493772288[/tweet]

Marvin49

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2xb453me said:
Just to up the paranoia:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AB84/status/1079988253493772288[/tweet]

Oh, its much more than that.

He also suddenly got followed by Jimmy G and 3 pr 4 other Niners, stopped following the Steelers and started following the Niners on Twitter, and posted a picture of Jerry Rice on Instagram.

Personally, I think he's just having some fun with it and won't go anywhere.

Erebus

Reaction score
The biggest obstacle to trading him is the $21 million in dead money the Steelers would incur.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Good, let him destroy the Niners locker room. I can see him and Sherm getting into it daily.

knownone

Reaction score
I can't imagine the 49ers being dumb enough to give away draft capital and 1/3 of their remaining cap space to get Brown. He'd make sense for a contender like Indy that has a crapload of cap space and a need for receivers.

2_0_6

Reaction score
As a Hawks fan, I hope the Niners overtrade and are stuck with his deal. He is an absolute beast, but also an absolute diva.

BigMeach

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":5qpzmdyt said:
A 2nd? Sure. No. 2? HELL NO. Need some Josh Allen at 2.

If AB really wants to go to a certain team he should probably not burn bridges before they've been crossed. The Steelers will send him to a frozen tundra of bad if he keeps it up.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1ac2xra7 said:
BigMeach":1ac2xra7 said:
5_Golden_Rings":1ac2xra7 said:

If AB really wants to go to a certain team he should probably not burn bridges before they've been crossed. The Steelers will send him to a frozen tundra of bad if he keeps it up.

Green Bay?

Detroit??

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1ifnojyr said:
Seahawk Sailor":1ifnojyr said:
BigMeach":1ifnojyr said:
5_Golden_Rings":1ifnojyr said:

Green Bay?

Detroit??

Cleveland. A rising team with a solid QB in their division.