Rams Vs Cowboys

SlickRick

Reaction score
In Cali, who do you think wins it?

Seattle tends to make games out of lesser opponents & have them look like world beaters. Then the Rams come in & end up making those same teams look lost and out of their league. Seen it way to many times this season.

Anyways put bias aside for the rams, who do you have winning Saturday?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Maybe my two least favorite teams in the league. I think Dallas gets trucked. And the Rams get even more worship :roll:

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Ugh I'm nervous.

I suppose no matter what we were going to play a team who runs the ball and plays good defense. No easy match up.

But not winning a playoff game last year has me a wreck..

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Shoot, not winning a playoff game since 2004 should have you nervous. That being said, Dallas is an average team, your Rams are gonna' take this one. The Cowboys D is surprisingly good and obviously Zeke is a baller. So, it could be close in the 3rd, but I see the Rams taking this one by 10, at least.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Very nervous.

That and Goff has been pretty bad against good defenses. I have low expectations for our offense in this game, so the defense will have to step up. Been better - much, much better - since Talib came back, but stopping Zeke is a priority.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I think this is going to be a close one. I think Dallas can stop Gurley. Rams seem to have a poor run defense. You could see a lot of Zeke. That works in favor of Dallas.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Dallas has all the ingredients to win the whole thing. They are built the same way the Seahawks are: Good running team, great Defense.

I think a lot of you are underestimating the Cowboys this year just because we all hate them. They were probably the WORST team for the Seahawks to play in the playoffs, because they match up with the same style of game the Seahawks like to play. And they probably have more talent overall due to good drafting the last couple years. The Cowboys are the Seahawks with a better O-line and better D-line, and better at a few other key spots too. QB and maaaaybe WR is probably the only spot where the Seahawks are clearly better than the Cowboys.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Cowboys went to the Super Bowl, if only because they have been modeled after the Seahawks and play the Seahawk style of football. We saw how well we matched up with the Rams (barely lost both times). I see the Cowboys beating the Rams for sure.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
If the Cowboys are stopping Gurley, McVey will not keep going back to it over and over again. As Barnwell wrote here, the Cowboys struggle with play action and the Hawks very effective with it last week

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2570 ... onal-round

Rams use a lot of play-action and formations to get guys open. Dallas's run game and front 7 keep it close but I think the Rams prevail.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Ramfan128":cvwj59gf said:
Ugh I'm nervous.

I suppose no matter what we were going to play a team who runs the ball and plays good defense. No easy match up.

But not winning a playoff game last year has me a wreck..

I wasn't a wreck cause I believed in our team, but I do recall some of those same feelings before our 2005 playoff game vs the Redskins. I think you got this.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Here's a sneak preview of the game. Rams in green.

hulksmash.gif

OP
OP
SlickRick

SlickRick

Reaction score
Love the responses, always getting to read others thinking, is chicken soup for the soul. Personally I like Dallas, but I think the rams take it. Dak is a good qb,but suh & Donald bottle him up

ivotuk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1miwutnl said:
Dallas has all the ingredients to win the whole thing. They are built the same way the Seahawks are: Good running team, great Defense.

I think a lot of you are underestimating the Cowboys this year just because we all hate them. They were probably the WORST team for the Seahawks to play in the playoffs, because they match up with the same style of game the Seahawks like to play. And they probably have more talent overall due to good drafting the last couple years. The Cowboys are the Seahawks with a better O-line and better D-line, and better at a few other key spots too. QB and maaaaybe WR is probably the only spot where the Seahawks are clearly better than the Cowboys.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Cowboys went to the Super Bowl, if only because they have been modeled after the Seahawks and play the Seahawk style of football. We saw how well we matched up with the Rams (barely lost both times). I see the Cowboys beating the Rams for sure.

100% This. Excellent post. Everyone has been raving about the Dallas Defense all year long, and I was thinking "meh," but man was I wrong.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I notice most teams after playing us are not their best the following
week..I can see Dallas being flat and the NFL wanting their LA team
to win..Can't stand either one but Dallas is done this weekend.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1bc6dwcz said:
Very nervous.

That and Goff has been pretty bad against good defenses. I have low expectations for our offense in this game, so the defense will have to step up. Been better - much, much better - since Talib came back, but stopping Zeke is a priority.

If Rams can’t beat Dallas, they can’t win the SB.

So, let’s see - but that’s the entire point right now.

I don’t feel stressed. I feel happy and curious.

mikeak

Reaction score
I really really hope Rams crushes them. Puts 40 on the board passing the ball all over their great run defense.

I only wish for this hoping our coaches will watch it.....

TriCHawk

Reaction score
I don't see Dallas getting by the Rams.

EIther way is a win-win though. Either Dallas loses, which is hahahaha, or the Rams exit early again. Also hahahahaha. The icing on the cake would be if the game is decided by horrible officiating... oh man, lol.

j/k... may the best team win (Rams).