Michael Bennett Filmed Getting in Face of Cameraman

Mindsink

Reaction score
He was so likable when he was just a goofy lineman being funny on camera.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Go fishing Mike. Or take another trip to Vegas. The man was doing his job.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
The camera man is just lucky he wasn’t in a wheelchair. Could have been much worse.

2_0_6

Reaction score
When the game went into the 3rd quarter, a large section of the people in the bar I was watching the game with all were waiting to see him throw a tantrum of some sort at the end of the game. Either playing through the "knee down" or getting in the faces of other players or media.

Not surprising.

Chapow

Reaction score
Good Lord, we just love making mountains out of molehills. (by "we", I mean our society)

This "incident" is less than nothing.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Some guys don't take losing well and Mike is one of them. There have been a few times know where he has berated reporters in the locker room after a loss, the one in Atlanta after the 2017 playoff loss being quite embarrassing. And he's been a part of some kneel-down dustups too.

2_0_6

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":163ov9gj said:
Some guys don't take losing well and Mike is one of them. There have been a few times know where he has berated reporters in the locker room after a loss, the one in Atlanta after the 2017 playoff loss being quite embarrassing. And he's been a part of some kneel-down dustups too.

Indeed.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-footb ... ill-wixey/

Mindsink

Reaction score
Chapow":2zmp42px said:
Good Lord, we just love making mountains out of molehills. (by "we", I mean our society)

This "incident" is less than nothing.

Right. We see players confronting cameramen all the time. It's nothing. :roll:

Nobody's making a "mountain" out of this at all btw. It's just a side story that doesn't get much notice except from sports fans.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
He was telling him he has no bike to ride.

But seriously. Looks to me like he was telling the camera man to go video the winning team. Emotional moment. I’m with Chapow, less than nothing.