NFC West

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
In the last 10 years, all NFC West teams have gone to the Super Bowl.

With that being said, I hope Seattle will be the only champions to do so.

Hurts to say this but....go Patriots!

Joey13091

Reaction score
I honestly dislike the Pat's more than I do the Rams.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":39zxx360 said:
In the last 10 years, all NFC West teams have gone to the Super Bowl.

With that being said, I hope Seattle will be the only champions to do so.

Hurts to say this but....go Patriots!
I’m not a fan of the “they are in our division so I have to root for them” BS.

But..... with that being said I HATE the Cheatriots, their team, their coach, their fanbase.

Even though I have a futures bet on the Rams, I’m still not “really rooting for them”, more rooting for a Cheatriots loss. 8)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'll go ahead and pull for the team that earned their Super Bowl birth. Not the hand picked NFC team. Stevie Wonder could have made that :roll: call that cost the Saints a Super Bowl.

The most fitting ending to this NFL season would be the Rams losing the game on a crap call. :2thumbs:

Marvin49

Reaction score
Its tough when I kinda want them both to lose, but there isn't really anyone on the Rams I dislike. I was hoping the Saints would get there, but fate/refs got in the way.

I can't stand the Patriots. Go Rams.

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot about Marcus Peters. Hate that guy. Meh, still rather see the Rams win. Then we can hold it over their heads that they shouldn't have even been there. :D J/K....sorta.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not sure how anyone can really take the Rams serious in this game. But oh well, just my opinion. And of course my hate for the Rams adds to it :lol:

kobebryant

Reaction score
I just can't get a good hate on for these Rams yet. These aren't the Jeff Fisher Rams - those teams were awful and were easy to hate with the brand of football they played. These Rams are fun to watch, and McVay, Gurley, Goff, Kupp, Cooks, Wade P etc are easy to root for.

Until the Hawks are good enough to be neck and neck in the division with the Rams, it is going to be hard to feel that Harbaugh-49ers level of animosity.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Suh is one of the dirtiest players we have ever seen. Peters is a smack talking average CB. Meh, screw the Rams

Marvin49

Reaction score
kobebryant":6yz4n51r said:
I just can't get a good hate on for these Rams yet. These aren't the Jeff Fisher Rams - those teams were awful and were easy to hate with the brand of football they played. These Rams are fun to watch, and McVay, Gurley, Goff, Kupp, Cooks, Wade P etc are easy to root for.

Until the Hawks are good enough to be neck and neck in the division with the Rams, it is going to be hard to feel that Harbaugh-49ers level of animosity.

So completely agree with that, but not in reference to the Rams in particular. An example was the streak of consecutive wins the Seahawks had against the Niners. I didn't even really notice it till it was pointed out. It wasn't because I was disrespecting the 'hawks, it was because the Niners were so bad and lost to EVERYONE, so rivalry really kinda lost its meaning.

Hell, Niners have lost the the Cards like 8 times in a row, but i can't build up hate for them. I can't get all charged up when the games don't even really matter.

When the 'hawks and Niners played in 12'-13', IT MATTERED.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1b42iolj said:
I'll go ahead and pull for the team that earned their Super Bowl birth. Not the hand picked NFC team. Stevie Wonder could have made that :roll: call that cost the Saints a Super Bowl.

The most fitting ending to this NFL season would be the Rams losing the game on a crap call. :2thumbs:
I totally get your viewpoint.

RedAlice

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1uid8zgz said:
Not sure how anyone can really take the Rams serious in this game. But oh well, just my opinion. And of course my hate for the Rams adds to it :lol:

I am enjoying your hate!! :179417:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
As you should. I enjoyed it when my team was in the Super Bowl 3 times in 10 seasons. Difference is that my team wasn't handed the Super Bowl birth on the worst non call in the history of the playoffs. In fact, in their first, the refs shafted us. There's no debating that. Even Steelers fans have admitted to it.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I appreciated it when Hawks were in the SB too.

The difference as I see it in you is your internal hate of the Rams well before Sunday’s game.

It’s adorable.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
RedAlice":npd721wz said:
I appreciated it when Hawks were in the SB too.

The difference as I see it in you is your internal hate of the Rams well before Sunday’s game.

It’s adorable.
RedAlice, I generally like reading your opinions, and I enjoy having you as a poster. That being said I think you need to understand why fans are outraged. It isn't only the Seahawk fans that are disturbed over this either. The entire NFL fanbase is questioning the integrity of the NFL and the stunt that the officials pulled. It wasn't just an "missed call" either. It happened right in front of their faces and they didn't pull the flag. It was a blatant pass interference and helmet to helmet. The NFL only commented AFTER the outraged that ensued on both the helmet and PI.

The fans feel cheated, and not just Saints fans either. It has left us feeling uneasy over the integrity of the NFL. That was one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen in the NFL. I'm sorry that you feel upset, but let me tell you, it isn't so much about the Rams themselves as it is the circumstances around the Super Bowl. I just cannot bring myself to root for the Rams given what happened. They do not belong in that game, the Rams should be sitting at home. On principal I just cannot bring myself to root for your team, especially after Robey Colemans behavior following the play.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I am addressing only Soul who has hated on the Rams with an adorable red hot passsion all season. Well before Sunday.

I have not commented on the overall circumstances. (Well some in the moment comments were made)

So save your essays if they are for me.

ETA: obviously I love this board. I will comment after the SB. I feel right now it is best to just let you all be and not argue.

I’m easy to find on my Rams board if you want to discuss anything

Loves.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I will add. I get the issue w the refs. It needs fixed. Rams fans know this well. Too well.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1t8l2sn1 said:

Dude seriously , they traveled 3k miles, couldn't hear or function on offense the entire first half, had a red zone turnover ..... And still won.... They earned it... You sound honestly butt hurt and its sad... That missed call did not cost the saints the game... Them not scoring tds in the first half, turning the ball over AND passing late in,the 4th instead of running did... And lets not forget they got the ball first in OT..... They had every advantage .. At home, rested, insane crowd... And still freaking lost.....

Uncle Si

Reaction score
After everything you just described, the Saints still should've won if not for the blown call.

There is no logic in trying to pretend it differently. Thereveas not one play before that had a bigger impact on the game.

Everything after was unnecessary.

Rams fought hard, kept it close and got a huge break when it mattered

RedAlice

Reaction score
Yes, Si - I am aware of this opinion.

I don’t agree. But it’s ok, it’s a popular and short sighted opinion to have.