Saint Vs Rams Video of Ref Viewing Non-Call

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
https://saintsreport.com/threads/pic-vi ... ag.403500/

I don't know if anyone has posted this or not, if so, sorry about the redundancy,

I saw this on the Saints fan forum (Saints Report).

A member there posted a video of the Non-call and it clearly shows that the ref DID see the play and appears to put his right hand down (to throw a flag?) and does nothing.

I still can't comprehend the lack of fairness and the power of the refs to turn the game.

Jac

Reaction score
Man, I thought it was an egregious penalty before and absolutely inconceivable that not one flag would come out. That particular field-level video makes me feel that's an understatement. There were ALOT of referee eyes right on top of it. The NFL has to be hoping (and even pushing for) a New England victory to help wash off some of this taint.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Just heard on the radio that Shefter just said 4 of the refs of the Saints/Rams game reside in SoCal.
The optics of that are not going to do the NFL any favors.

Fudwamper

Reaction score
Not a conspiracy, just simple ref gambling Influence.
I would not be surprised if it comes out later that a few of those refs where on the take.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Yeah 4 LA zebras..It was rigged lol..
YW :2thumbs:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I'll be surprised if some disgruntled Saints fans don't picket outside of the Stadium on Super Bowl Sunday.
Chicken-Shit Officials. :pukeface:

HawkGA

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1z7epcz1 said:
I'll be surprised if some disgruntled Saints fans don't picket outside of the Stadium on Super Bowl Sunday.
Chicken-Shit Officials. :pukeface:

I would hope there is nobody who has nothing better to do with their lives than travel from NO to ATL just to picket.