Glowinski Extended by Colts

mrt144

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1090275799284867073[/tweet]

And another brick in the 'Cable was a Charlatan' wall. Maybe the draft talent wasn't so bad, it was the coach that lost touch with the game over time. Has there ever been one coach that cries out in the dark to be a valid target for subverting an entire team?

James in PA

Reaction score
And the hits keep coming for Cable. Are the Raiders really sticking with this hack? I’m guessing so if they haven’t canned him by now. Unbelievable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nanomoz

Reaction score
Yeah, I heard from several Colts fans that Glow was awesome.

I've gotten to the point Cable's reputation as a great coach makes me angry every time I hear it.

OP
OP
M

mrt144

Reaction score
nanomoz":3rugzia6 said:
Yeah, I heard from several Colts fans that Glow was awesome.

I've gotten to the point Cable's reputation as a great coach makes me angry every time I hear it.

Man, you're lucky. I was fuming mad at that notion back in 2015. You've been spared years of anguish.

Jville

Reaction score
Very .... very happy for Mark Glowinski. The Colts certainly did right by him. Mark recovered his belief in himself and rebuilt his confidence. I liked his play and fit with the Colts. Important decision for OL continuity. Solid move.

Sometimes the payoff isn't with the team that drafts or first signs a player.

Best wishes for Mark's continued success.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Cable was on the field coaching at the Senior Bowl and I couldn't help but scream in my head "DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!"

OP
OP
M

mrt144

Reaction score
Jville":27m8w4yh said:
Very .... very happy for Mark Glowinski. The Colts certainly did right by him. Mark recovered his belief in himself and rebuilt his confidence. I liked his play and fit with the Colts. Important decision for OL continuity. Solid move.

Sometimes the payoff isn't with the team that drafts or first signs a player.

Best wishes for Mark's continued success.

Totally, sometimes it really does take 3 to 5 years to see dudes shine. But its so frustrating to see us churn through so many 'duds' and see them come out the otherside as average and knowing it coulda been different with a change in 2015.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1rllls07 said:
Cable was on the field coaching at the Senior Bowl and I couldn't help but scream in my "DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!"

But the big question, Can they recover?