AAF had me..... Then lost me.

stang233

Reaction score
AAF had me with the no more weak flags on qbs. Then no set tv timeouts. Then they lost me on........On defense, no more than five players may rush on passing plays. No defensive player may rush from a position of more than two yards outside the widest offensive lineman and more than five yards from the line of scrimmage. The exceptions would be play-action or run-pass option plays and if the ball leaves the tackle box.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The NFL needs a minor league system. If this league and the XFL can supplement the NFL with talent and can also come up with new rules that work it can be a plus.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
stang233":2539wfmm said:
AAF had me with the no more weak flags on qbs. Then no set tv timeouts. Then they lost me on........On defense, no more than five players may rush on passing plays. No defensive player may rush from a position of more than two yards outside the widest offensive lineman and more than five yards from the line of scrimmage. The exceptions would be play-action or run-pass option plays and if the ball leaves the tackle box.
Yeah that sucks so bad. Blitzing is part of football and it needs to be fixed ASAP.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":qip0lmqb said:
stang233":qip0lmqb said:
Yeah that sucks so bad. Blitzing is part of football and it needs to be fixed ASAP.
Agreed, maybe they can make rule adjustments on the fly.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
I was entertained. I knew it was not going to be the NFL. There were some hits that would of garnered a flag in the NFL. Especially some hits on the QB’s. The field goal kickers were on point also. I’m sure John Schneider is looking at these guys. No stone unturned! I will be watching next weekend.