Johnny “Fool Ball” Manziel banned from the CFL

James in PA

Reaction score
Welp, there goes “the comeback.” I wonder what he did this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
he smoked his chance up is what he did.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
This guy is dumber than a bag of hammers!

Jerruh Jones loves the guy, I’m hoping some day he’s a *allas Cowboy! 8)

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3aokt8hr said:
This guy is dumber than a bag of hammers!

Jerruh Jones loves the guy, I’m hoping some day he’s a *allas Cowboy! 8)
I hope he does too..Half the Cowboys team has or is suspended it seems.
Americas team?My ass..

Popeyejones

Reaction score
So he now he's also got the AAF and XFL to fail in. Of course the luck continues for the least deserving man on earth.

sdog1981

Reaction score
What an absolute waste. The guy thought he had it all by 22 now he is going to be selling junk bonds in Dallas for the rest of his life.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1muj1evs said:
If you think he's dumb...

https://deadspin.com/either-johnny-manziels-wife-is-the-fastest-runner-in-re-1832967146

Short summary:

Johnny's wife ran a half marathon and either cheated or got lost, then doubled down on the righteousness when called on it

A similar thing happened to a "local politician" that I went to school with. Said he ran a full marathon, when he ran a half marathon, then used his time to qualify for the Boston Marathon. Dude got absolutely scorched online and claimed ignorance and said he didn't understand the way the course was set up (though he grew up in the town that hosts the marathon). His time would have won the full marathon by like 20 minutes or something. Hilarious that people think they can get away with crap like this. :lol:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2bpbydzc said:
So he now he's also got the AAF and XFL to fail in. Of course the luck continues for the least deserving man on earth.
Not sure the XFL would take him. Vince said he wants to have a “no criminal” policy.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Because of his legal issues in the past, particularly the domestic abuse, he had to abide by a set of conditions to be up here and play. All we know officially is that he broke one of those conditions and the league basically forced Montreal to cut him and said no other team can sign him.
He showed flashes but bottom line was he was not very good when he played. A rookie who came out of nowhere named Antonio Pipken actually outplayed him.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Uncle Si":4wursz4c said:
If you think he's dumb...

https://deadspin.com/either-johnny-manziels-wife-is-the-fastest-runner-in-re-1832967146

Short summary:

Johnny's wife ran a half marathon and either cheated or got lost, then doubled down on the righteousness when called on it
Someone running their first half marathon and posting that time isn't too uncommon. My first half marathon was the 4th leg of the Mountains to Sound Relay back in 2009, and I clocked in around 1:48 or so. And that was with me stopping at a park along the Burke Gilman trail about 4 or 5 miles in to take a dump. The coolest part was once I got back on the trail, I passed a girl I had already passed before my pit stop.

Anyway, if those splits are accurate, then that is really doubtful that that is her true time. If they're not (which I kind of think this might be the case), I could totally see her time being accurate. She looks like she's in great shape judging by her pictures, so I'm sure she can bring it in the long distance runs.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
This guy has 9 football lives!

Johnny Manziel signs with new Alliance league, will join Memphis Express.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Really surprised Singletary would green light signing him. Cannot see this ending well-Singletary won't put up with any crap.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I've really been trying to enjoy the AAL but it looks like the Pro Bowl 2017 to me so far.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Ah crap. I have been enjoying the AAL. Well he is not on the Apollos at least.

Reaction score
I like it! It's football watch it every weekend. I think it's better than arena xfl in the euro league by far! Heck If there were more teams involved I would probably like it over college! It's definitely filling a void for Me! Sprinkle in the start of the nfl fa n the draft what's not to like! I would take it over the nba any day!l People should give it a chance hope it merges with the xfl when it starts!
BubbaGump":3uk4sbwo said:
Ah crap. I have been enjoying the AAL. Well he is not on the Apollos at least.