Highest paid by position....

GeekHawk

Reaction score
You know that article is a year old, right? I started reading it and was wondering what the numbers and people were all about, then scrolled up and looked at the date.

kidhawk

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1cq9nq9d said:
You know that article is a year old, right? I started reading it and was wondering what the numbers and people were all about, then scrolled up and looked at the date.

Here's a current version:

[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001023182/article/aaron-rodgers-khalil-mack-lead-2019-allpaid-team[/urltargetblank]

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3are5d4t said:

Nope, didn’t notice and should have.
My bad.

Thanks David, for locating a current version.

sdog1981

Reaction score
There are some real bums on this list. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. Be a free agent at the right time and you can cash in.

ivotuk

Reaction score
All the broadcasters pooh pooh's Russell Wilson's abilities, until contract talks come along. Then the truth comes out that "Hey, Russell Wilson is an ELITE QB!" And a pocket passer! Who can play well without Marshawn Lynch and the #1 Defense! Go figure.

But now they're forced to admit the truth, else every other NFL article wouldn't be about RW's upcoming contract, and they wouldn't be saying this:

The highest-rated passer in NFL history (103.1 career passer rating) is also, fittingly, the highest-paid player in NFL history ... for now. Seahawks star Russell Wilson is entering the final season of his current contract, meaning the baton for QB contracts should be passed along soon. Rodgers received $66.9 million in the first year of an extension that included the largest signing bonus in NFL history ($57.5 million).