Clay Mathews

rlkats

Reaction score
So according to Yahoo.com the Rams are signing Clay Mathews to a 2 year deal. I didn’t think the rams needed anymore defense players. They lost the Super Bowl because of a offensive let down either by bad QB play or a vanilla scheme. Not sure what to think.
It appears that the Packers message boards are happy he is gone. They say he has been trash for a while now. We will see I guess.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
They’re happy he’s gone because he’s a cheap shot hitting crybaby. It figures he’d sign with the Rams. They’ve had their fill of those type. Now Wilson has to face this idiot twice a year.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Ugh. Easily my least favorite player in the NFL. His ethos fits in perfectly with other players on that defense. Hope the Rams overall culture doesn't head down that path. For now, I can tolerate them.

Reaction score
Do the Rams have a different cap number than the rest of the nfl cause they signing a lot of guys for a lotta money! They should be audited!

sdog1981

Reaction score
He was bad last season. Only three sacks and at times he looked like he was running in quicksand and he is 33.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Yea I didn't want him to be honest. But hey he's the 9th or 10th best player on the defense, so at least I won't have expectations for him.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3bzsb6ap said:
Yea I didn't want him to be honest. But hey he's the 9th or 10th best player on the defense, so at least I won't have expectations for him.

It will be interesting to see if a reduced snap count can improve his production.