He needs to retire as a Hawk!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Im good..He already did this with us

ChiefHawk

Reaction score
He should get together with the now-retired Gronk and do a pregame show where the two of them are playing a Playstation version of the coming game and talking smack to each other.

HawkGA

Reaction score
ChiefHawk":daf3qqwd said:
He should get together with the now-retired Gronk and do a pregame show where the two of them are playing a Playstation version of the coming game and talking smack to each other.

I'm really not sure Gronk was an important part of that being funny. That was all Marshawn.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I'd love it if he retired as a Hawk, but I doubt that'll happen just due to his connection to Oakland. It sucked how he walked away from the Seahawks, but I have no ill will towards him. He's one of the most unique NFL players I can remember who truly marched to the beat of his own drum.

Nothing but the best wishes for Marshawn from me. Throw a pair of cleats in the rafters at the Clink.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":1fzb2bl9 said:
I'd love it if he retired as a Hawk, but I doubt that'll happen just due to his connection to Oakland. It sucked how he walked away from the Seahawks, but I have no ill will towards him. He's one of the most unique NFL players I can remember who truly marched to the beat of his own drum.

Nothing but the best wishes for Marshawn from me. Throw a pair of cleats in the rafters at the Clink.

This is an awesome idea.