Rams poll

After last years Superbowl collapse, will the Rams fans show their faces this year to troll is?

• Yes

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Thought this would be fun. If they do, I cant wait to point out how their allstar team gave the biggest dud in SB history!

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
hoping the superbowl loser curse kicks in big time for the Lambs

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, considering people assumed they would win the whole thing, it was awesome to see them play so horrible. That being said, they were flat out handed that Super Bowl birth, so it seemed very fitting.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I do expect the Rams to slide back a little bit this year.

But IMO they're still the front runners in the west, with both us and SF close behind...........that's right I think the Niners are much improved, had a great draft and Garoppolo back should mean the west is as nasty as it's ever been.

Largent80

Reaction score
It's a new season and anything can and will happen.

Rams will not be as good as last year and will not sqeak out victories vs Seattle.

Garropolo smallopolo, until this guy does something he's basically Matt Flynn.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Largent80":398nh7ys said:

We lost to them with Nick Mullens.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1pl3yaaj said:
But IMO they're still the front runners in the west, with both us and SF close behind...........that's right I think the Niners are much improved, had a great draft and Garoppolo back should mean the west is as nasty as it's ever been.

I think the Niners will either be quite good or once again horrible. I don't think it's a situation where they will be "close" with the Seahawks. They'll be either or. But if it doesn't happen for them this year, they will probably need to blow it up again and start over.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Reading a Rams thread in the main forum ----> :pukeface:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
HawkGA":3j4cai7g said:
Sgt. Largent":3j4cai7g said:

I think the Niners will either be quite good or once again horrible. I don't think it's a situation where they will be "close" with the Seahawks. They'll be either or. But if it doesn't happen for them this year, they will probably need to blow it up again and start over.

I'm a big fan of Shanahan, so that's why I'l bullish on the Niners. Can Lynch be a good GM? Idk, but like us he's already made them better with a great draft.

So yes, unfortunately I think it's going to be nasty this year in the west. Even the lowly Cards are going to be a pain in the ass with Murray running around wearing out defenses.

94Smith

Reaction score
I've given up trying to judge drafts. I don't think anybody knows anything until 3 years later. Too many variables. Lots of things like injuries, retirements and suspensions can screw things over

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
94 is exactly right. You can't truly judge a draft for a least 2 or 3 seasons. People get WAY too caught up in draft boards etc. If you don't pick a guy that the FANS want, all the sudden it's a crap draft. Wrong.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Largent80":2ysy9xc3 said:
Sgt. Largent":2ysy9xc3 said:
Largent80":2ysy9xc3 said:

We lost to them with Nick Mullens.

So, we were talking about Garropolo.

Your optimism is not objective if you're crapping on Garropolo when we lost to an even worse QB.........and if you think the Niners are a better team with Mullens vs Garropolo, congrats on being the only person with that opinion.

Rams are still good, Niners are better and the Cards are probably better. So are we IMO, so should be a fun season.

Largent80

Reaction score
Did I crap on Garropolo?... Show me where. Are you obsessed with trying to be what is correct in your own mind?

I said the guy has shown nothing except a Matt Flynn comparison. Show stats that prove that wrong while you are at it.

Also give Mullens credit for having a good game against us which he did, and it wasn't just us that he did it to.

Garropolo only has a large contract and GQ looks at this point but go ahead and crown him.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Largent80":pxyx4nls said:
Did I crap on Garropolo?... Show me where. Are you obsessed with trying to be what is correct in your own mind?.

There is no "correct" when you're offering up a subjective opinion, as this thread is about.

Let's recap:

I said I like what the Niners are doing and think they'll be competitive this year. You said "Garrapolo smallopolo."........and I insinuated that yes you crapped on Garoppolo, and it meant you disagree with me, thus my reply.

You're a very difficult person to discuss things with. You just jump into threads, curmudgeon people's opinions with vague confusing negative posts, then get offended when someone took that vague negative sounding and confusing opinion the wrong way.

Good times.

Largent80

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3cdnxgu3 said:
Largent80":3cdnxgu3 said:
Did I crap on Garropolo?... Show me where. Are you obsessed with trying to be what is correct in your own mind?.

There is no "correct" when you're offering up a subjective opinion, as this thread is about.

Let's recap:

I said I like what the Niners are doing and think they'll be competitive this year. You said "Garrapolo smallopolo."........and I insinuated that yes you crapped on Garoppolo, and it meant you disagree with me, thus my reply.

You're a very difficult person to discuss things with. You just jump into threads, curmudgeon people's opinions with vague confusing negative posts, then get offended when someone took that vague negative sounding and confusing opinion the wrong way.

Good times.

Before you ridicule someone, take a look at your own posts dude. You've got I gotta have the last word syndrome coupled with the I'm always right syndrome.

Once again. Garropolo had proven jack diddly squat in the NFL so far. Disprove it. I didn't crap on him, you used some sort of veiled weird self analogy that you created , then typed. Then when you get a response that you can't handle you lash out at that person. I've seen it for years.

If you don't like my responses, ignore me. But if you make the decision to publicly call me out the report button will get hit.

"You just jump into threads, curmudgeon people's opinions with vague confusing negative posts, then get offended when someone took that vague negative sounding and confusing opinion the wrong way."

Oh poor baby. I guess your brilliant observations are not viewed by others the same as you.

Good Times.

Largent80

Reaction score
Largent80":334hanq0 said:
It's a new season and anything can and will happen.

Rams will not be as good as last year and will not sqeak out victories vs Seattle.

Yeah, this was pretty vague, and negative on my part.... :roll: I am entitled to MY opinion, and if it rubs you the wrong way, suck it up buttercup, or simply ignore me, (which BTW, welcome to my list)

So, the 9ers supposedly had a good draft. The draft is a crap shoot. Speaking of crap shoots, that's what the 9ers were last year. It can only go up.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I think SF will be a 9 win team and Seattle and Rams will be 10 to 11. I think rams fall off slowly.