Best subscription Football Analytics site

QuahHawk

Reaction score
If you had to pick one what would you consider to be the best football analytics site?

chris98251

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1j9q41m9 said:
If you had to pick one what would you consider to be the best football analytics site?

It changes so frequently as guys move on and hit bigger media outlets, used to really like Ourlads.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I've been trying to figure this out too. I did have a subscription to ESPN and Sports Illustrated, but dropped them both as soon as they tried to cram political bullshit down my throat. I don't care what people do, just don't force me to pay to read it.

I'm leaning towards Fox Sports because they're the new kid on the block, which usually means fresh perspectives, and motivated writers.

The Athletic is tempting, but how can I decide if I want to buy a subscription if I have no idea what's in it?

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2fem320v said:
In the world of objective facts and unbiased opinions, you can always trust Fox.

Wow, really? You cannot always trust Fox. Wow. Just wow. It's cringey how cringey this level of ignorance is. Go read some tweets and get woke.

acer1240

Reaction score
The athletic has really good content ivotuk. I'm not a subscriber but full articles are posted on reddit all the time. I believe Sando is a writer there.