Antonio Brown threatens to sit over helmet certification.

Maulbert

Reaction score

MrThortan

Reaction score
Ah he is just trying to make Hard Knocks interesting. Really though, for millions of dollars I would wear a orange cone if they wanted me to.

chris98251

Reaction score
Really all he has to do is send it back to the manufacturer and get it re certified, they may have to work it a bit but that's an option.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SOOOOOOOOOOO happy the 49ers didn't pursue this trade. LOL.

Niners have had their fair share of drama so I ain't gonna pretend they haven't, but man this dude is off his rocker.

sutz

Reaction score
Marvin49":2ng7km7n said:

Niners have had their fair share of drama so I ain't gonna pretend they haven't, but man this dude is off his rocker.
I seem to remember some folks around here wanting us to make a move for him. :34853_doh:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":dcrqqlby said:

Dez Bryant is still available. 8)
Might be able to get EE from *allas for a 1st or 2nd at this point as well. 8)

Threedee

Reaction score
The man just needs a helmet that is "Burfect Safe." That should be the term for the highest certification of football helmet.

sutz

Reaction score
Back when I rode motorcycles, they used to ask a simple question about how much to spend on a helmet.

"How much is your head worth?"

:Dunno:

He wants to play with a 10 year old helmet. The league doesn't want to let him, fearing lawsuits, etc. The team is basically staying out of it. Now I guess he's threatening to retire if he doesn't get to play in his unsafe helmet.

:34853_doh:

Threedee

Reaction score
I guess Antonio can always man the reception desk at Sports Center while this all blows over.

[youtube]Sy8wSadgSlA[/youtube]

Marvin49

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":a8kdaez3 said:
Marvin49":a8kdaez3 said:

I know you aren't serious and I like EE, but I can't see anyone whos last name is Shanahan giving up that kind of draft capitol for a RB. I'm not saying it isn't wise, I'm just sayin' it just isn't in their DNA. LOL.

They have made their careers turning 2nd round and lower guys into 1300-1500 yard backs. I mean hell, they used a 2 on Portis, turned him into a star, and promptly traded him. LOL.

Terrell Davis, Olandis Gary, Alfred Morris, Arian Foster (and I could go on).....This system just creates opportunities for one cut downhill runners. I mean hell, Seattle was running that same ZBS with Lynch and he was perfect for it.

As for Brown, I'll take Deebo Samuel and Jalen Hurd any day over the drama that is AB...and I'm guessing peeps here would rather have Metcalf.

chris98251

Reaction score
Brown, EE, T.O, Moss, Sharp, Bryant, all could and can play, problem is much like some here thought of Sherman are high maintenance and can be looked at as divisive on team, there is a point where the return isn't worth the time invested to clean up the damage they can cause.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
chris98251":1csohce0 said:
Brown, EE, T.O, Moss, Sharp, Bryant, all could and can play, problem is much like some here thought of Sherman are high maintenance and can be looked at as divisive on team, there is a point where the return isn't worth the time invested to clean up the damage they can cause.

I think it was 5 Gold Rings that said he blamed Matt Flynn for ending TO's career because of his bad play in the 2012 preseason. No way. Owens's mouth did far more damage than any bad passes could.

chris98251

Reaction score
Maulbert":n402v2t8 said:
chris98251":n402v2t8 said:

I think it was 5 Gold Rings that said he blamed Matt Flynn for ending TO's career because of his bad play in the 2012 preseason. No way. Owens's mouth did far more damage than any bad passes could.

T.O talked his way off teams several times, he was highly competitive and had a tendency to call out people, this kind of made team mates pissed off.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":392kawpt said:
Sports Hernia":392kawpt said:
Marvin49":392kawpt said:

I know you aren't serious and I like EE, but I can't see anyone whos last name is Shanahan giving up that kind of draft capitol for a RB. I'm not saying it isn't wise, I'm just sayin' it just isn't in their DNA. LOL.

They have made their careers turning 2nd round and lower guys into 1300-1500 yard backs. I mean hell, they used a 2 on Portis, turned him into a star, and promptly traded him. LOL.

Terrell Davis, Olandis Gary, Alfred Morris, Arian Foster (and I could go on).....This system just creates opportunities for one cut downhill runners. I mean hell, Seattle was running that same ZBS with Lynch and he was perfect for it.

As for Brown, I'll take Deebo Samuel and Jalen Hurd any day over the drama that is AB...and I'm guessing peeps here would rather have Metcalf.
EE is one dumb incident away from permanent banishment. Great player on the field, meat-headed idiot off the field.
Yes, I’d rather go with younger, cheaper, maybe slightly less talented players over drama queens that could end their own careers early over being a moron.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3iirwk2b said:
Marvin49":3iirwk2b said:
Sports Hernia":3iirwk2b said:
Marvin49":3iirwk2b said:

EE is one dumb incident away from permanent banishment. Great player on the field, meat-headed idiot off the field.
Yes, I’d rather go with younger, cheaper, maybe slightly less talented players over drama queens that could end their own careers early over being a moron.

I'd rather have Saquon Barkley than EE.