Which team has the most dominant defense in 2019?

chris98251

Reaction score
Browns might be pretty good this year also, be a tough division Steelers, Browns and Ravens all really doing things on defense the last few years.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm going to have to say the Patriots...........not because they have dominant defensive players other than maybe Gilmore and their safeties.

But because they're going to run through the AFC Least again for the 85th year in a row because it's a complete dumpster fire other then them, they'll dominate defensive statistics.

You can win a lot of SB's with a great QB combined with having a 4-5 head start on the rest of your conference every single year securing HFA in the playoffs and resting your players in December.

rlkats

Reaction score
With Vic Fangio in Denver. I would say the Donkeys have a shot.

knownone

Reaction score
The Bills. They just need a little help from their offense.

NINEster

Reaction score
The Jags could be back in it. I hear last year they were still a very good D statistically, just couldn't produce on offense.

Their games against the Giants and Patriots were that of an excellent defense. Schematically I think there have been better defenses than them, but as far as loaded up with talent on all 3 levels, I'd have to say they're the best.