Raiders planning to suspend The Toxicity known as Brown

Chapow

Reaction score
Dude is a train wreck.

He's one of the best football players in the NFL, but at this point he's doing a lot more harm than good for his football team.

*And it is now being reported that he threatened to punch Mike Mayock (Raiders GM) in the face while they were having a verbal altercation. What a disaster.

James in PA

Reaction score
No fan of the Stealers but they were wise to move on from this clown. Even with his skills, he’s just not worth it. Buyer’s remorse, Raiders?? [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jase

Reaction score
"GET OFF ME!" he says to Antonio Brown

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What a complete jackwagon. Dude had mental issues, period. He's been getting his way probably most of his life. Now they could void possibly his entire contract if there is some type of clause in there for conduct.
I wouldn't want that guy anywhere near the Hawks.

James in PA

Reaction score
Someone snapped a picture of Gruden while this was all going down...

dca49aada7eaeb8c0618a03768e5e31c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Wouldn’t shock me if he never plays another game for Oakland.

Chapow

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2ah7dhs3 said:
Wouldn’t shock me if he never plays another game for Oakland.

Another?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
This is why you don't give massive contracts or extensions to Divas and locker room cancers, it gives them carte blanche to be jackasses because they got their guaranteed money.............so now they have ZERO reason to behave.

Sad, cause Brown's one of the most gifted and exciting players in the league to watch.

poly1274

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":13d2bicx said:
This is why you don't give massive contracts or extensions to Divas and locker room cancers, it gives them carte blanche to be jackasses because they got their guaranteed money.............so now they have ZERO reason to behave.

Sad, cause Brown's one of the most gifted and exciting players in the league to watch.

His contract is different. If they cut him now is only 1 mill salary for the raiders.

2_0_6

Reaction score
How would you feel if when the Raiders cut him, the Hawks signed him for one year? :snack:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The team doesn't need that type of distraction and drama. No way, never, would be my answer to signing him after he gets cut by the Raiders. He will, b/c he's a prima donna and a team cancer.

2_0_6

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1sg12gjv said:
The team doesn't need that type of distraction and drama. No way, never, would be my answer to signing him after he gets cut by the Raiders. He will, b/c he's a prima donna and a team cancer.

I agree... Wonder if the Pats take a chance.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
2_0_6":2wdnwd8i said:
How would you feel if when the Raiders cut him, the Hawks signed him for one year? :snack:

Do it...

Always interested to see how pros respond to their surroundings.

Chapow

Reaction score
Looks like all of his crazy ass shenanigans could cost him that "guaranteed" $30 million, and I can't see any way another team will give him a monster contract after this dumpster fire in Oakland. I mean, he would definitely be signed by another team because he's so good, I just don't think the contract would be anywhere near as generous, and I think there would be very strong "behavior clauses".

Raiders could void Antonio Brown's contract if they suspend receiver

According to Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio, Brown still is owed $29.125 million in guaranteed money, which is slated to be given out in salary over the next two seasons. But a suspension likely would void the guarantees, giving the Raiders the option to cut the talented receiver without owing him another dime should he continue to be a thorn in their behind.

If the Raiders suspend Brown for Week 1, that also gives them the option to cut ties with him at any point without having to pay him anything under the Termination Pay provision which allows veterans to collect the remainder of his salary if he is on the active roster Week 1

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/raide ... d-receiver