Antonio Brown to the Patriots... and released from Patriots

Chawker

Reaction score
A top story about the Seahawks might be interested in bringing in Antonio Brown if cut by the Raiders.

What your take on this subject?

Osprey

Reaction score
No, and he just apologized to the team so thinking he's staying put for now.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
AB and the Cracker have already made nice, and according to Gruden he's playing Monday night.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/275 ... nday-night

But hell no I wouldn't want him here. We finally have our culture and locker room right, we don't need any cancers coming in here and disrupting it.........which is exactly what AB would do.

No way he'd ever be cool with blocking 50% of the time and not getting his 15 targets a game. It's also hurt the progress and development of all the young receivers we just spent a bunch of draft capital on.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
Ok, he was trying to protect his melon, he just went about in the wrong way. But if what you're trying to do is justified then you'll never stand alone.

Seymour

Reaction score
Brown apologized and bought himself time until the next implosion.

He's playing and back on the team......

So.....No!!!

EOT

James in PA

Reaction score
They won’t do it. Pete & John have cleared out all the “me” guys. Not gonna go that route again. I still say AB will eventually end up in New England.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2ytadk5w said:
AB and the Cracker have already made nice, and according to Gruden he's playing Monday night.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/275 ... nday-night

But hell no I wouldn't want him here. We finally have our culture and locker room right, we don't need any cancers coming in here and disrupting it.........which is exactly what AB would do.

No way he'd ever be cool with blocking 50% of the time and not getting his 15 targets a game. It's also hurt the progress and development of all the young receivers we just spent a bunch of draft capital on.
Exactly.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
If I were the Raiders I would still have him off the active roster for the first game so he knows all season long he has everything to lose.

Seymour

Reaction score
JustTheTip":1ddja5uf said:
If I were the Raiders I would still have him off the active roster for the first game so he knows all season long he has everything to lose.

Hell of a good point!!

That would clearly be the smart move with a head case like this. It isn't a matter of "if" he'll go off again. It's a matter of when.

Torc

Reaction score
Chawker":2v92nqmw said:
Ok, he was trying to protect his melon, he just went about in the wrong way. But if what you're trying to do is justified then you'll never stand alone.

If he was trying to protect his melon he would have welcomed newer helmets that are far more likely to prevent brain damage. (I actually wonder if it's a little too late for him....)

He was trying to resist change and he was stubborn way beyond what was reasonable.

iigakusei

Reaction score
I would consider Antoio. Sounds like a Princess Bride character.
Strong no to Antonio though.

sutz

Reaction score
:rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

justafan

Reaction score
Teams like Pitt dump problem players,teams like Oak pay them big dollars then have to put up with there BS for years .

johnnyfever

Reaction score
He only apologized to get his 30 mil. Once he plays the first game, he's locked in and from my understanding they cant take that money away. He is just playing the system.

xray

Reaction score
Called the GM a " cracker " and many heard it ... etc ...another percy harvin...please not . :pukeface:

xray

Reaction score
justafan":2ftpkgk2 said:
Teams like Pitt dump problem players,teams like Oak pay them big dollars then have to put up with there BS for years .

And the master HC & GM... Bill Belichick has for 20 years never puts up with BS from players.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Which receiver would you cut to sign him?

The thought of a cheap (disposable) deal is obviously intriguing but not if it cost's us Arsua.