We Worked This Guy Out Before the 2017 Draft...

vigilantgrrl

Reaction score
He was very promising that year. I would bring him in to see if he could fit in.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

The #Bucs have informed OT Caleb Benenoch that he’s being waived, source said. He’ll be on waivers tomorrow at 4 pm, and has former coaches with the #Jaguars and the #Falcons, while #Titans GM Jon Robinson drafted him. He should generate real interest.

legend38

Reaction score
I have him playing Linebacker on my Madden team, he does great.

Fade

Reaction score
Ken Norton had him down in OAK.

Let's just say it didn't go well for him.

DJrmb

Reaction score
JohnGlenn":3s18f7l6 said:
He's long and athletic. Started off as a safety. Was best suited to that Buccanon dime-backer role (Chargers might take a look). The type of guy Seattle probably calls next pre-season to see if he can play outside cornerback. The type of guy who you start to feel doesn't have "it" to make the league. The CFB tape was pretty awful.

I agree, he needs to play on the outside, but not in the box as a LB or safety. I remember people raving about him because of his measurables, talking about him replacing Kam. His tape was terrible though (for that role). Soft, made too many business decisions, played to avoid contact a lot, and wasn't good at shedding blocks to help in the run game. He may be able to switch to outside CB where his speed and length would give him good recover-ability in coverage, but he'd be an offseason project. There's also still the question from Oakland as to if he really loves the game or not...