Antonio Brown accused of 3 separate Sexual Assaults

chris98251

Reaction score
Well he is a Patriot now so Hernandez could have some company.

James in PA

Reaction score
There’s an article on NFL.com titled:

“Belichick on AB: The same was said about Moss.”

Wrong, Bill. The same was said about Roethlisberger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nategreat

Reaction score
She claims she was emotionally traumatized, yet got together with him to be emotionally traumatized again? And then after the 2nd time, she wanted to be emotionally traumatized again? Something doesn't smell right here. I hope if it's true, he gets what's coming. But something doesn't feel right here...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
nategreat":2g19hpsm said:
She claims she was emotionally traumatized, yet got together with him to be emotionally traumatized again? And then after the 2nd time, she wanted to be emotionally traumatized again? Something doesn't smell right here. I hope if it's true, he gets what's coming. But something doesn't feel right here...

Yeah in a perfect world she should have stayed away after the first time and went to the police immediately.... but I’m not a female and I haven’t allegedly been raped and allegedly been sexually assaulted either.

She might be an innocent victim and he might be predator. He might be innocent of all charges too. She might be after money, who knows.

My gut and brain are telling me it likely happened judging from his general nutty crazy behavior. Guys like AB don’t think they are crazy and or are above rules and laws.

People that are train wrecks often seem to be attracted to other train wrecks.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1qekyx63 said:
Kraft and Bill will get him off the hook and buy off the women.
It won’t be the first time an NFL owner bought off a witness to make them go away.
Jerruh Jones has done it a few times over the years.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Cyrus12":ouor0qbv said:
Kraft and Bill will get him off the hook and buy off the women.
Will the Pats organization feel betrayed that AB never disclosed the attempted extortion before this given it's been 2 years? How does the AB drama affect the locker room?
Will AB go off on the organization when he feels management isnt supporting him? Will AB and Kraft fly to Florida together for 'oriental massage' someday? :snack:

Vesuve

Reaction score
Mizak":22w8o19z said:
https://amp.tmz.com/2019/09/10/antonio-brown-accused-of-raping-former-trainer-lawsuit-filed/?__twitter_impression=true

Very detailed article and WOW.

TMZ is very careful in what they write.

Of course, these are allegations and sounds like a "he said-she said."

$$$ involved.

Who knows......

But anything negative that happens towards the Pats brings me a smile.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
As all this stuff was going on with the Raiders, I was thinking to myself: this feels similar to the Kellen Winslow stuff - just not sexual assault. Then this came out.

Whether it's true or not (and I think it's true - can't remember where I saw it but she's only going after $75,000) - this guy needs help.

James in PA

Reaction score
Did anyone read his emails to the accuser? He should be suspended for those alone! Dude is a totally disgusting dumb-ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2_0_6

Reaction score
A good looking man, millionaire athlete, NFL star, yet he needs to rape a woman? What the hell is wrong with these guys?

He took a page out of Darren Sharper's book I guess.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
WOW! Per the TMZ story, what the hell is up with CMU and athletes that commit sexual assault? I personally know a young lady that went there(to CMU)and was assaulted by an athlete. It is really strange.

Boycie

Reaction score
I don't think the woman is lying. I think that after the first two incidents she was conflicted in training him or quitting, but the lure of having a high profile client like him probably got in the way of her better judgement so she coerced herself into believing that he wouldn't do it again. This guy need some serious help.