-92 Net Points through 2 games

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I wonder if this is some kind of ineptitude record ranking for the tanking-for-draft-position Dolphins. They've only scored 10 for vs. 102 against. It's hard to even roll over and play dead and still that bad.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
This is what tanking actually looks like. And it's not going to do the Dolphins any good because they're just creating a losing culture and there's not a surefire QB stud coming out next year.

chris98251

Reaction score
With the out cry from players and so many wanting to leave it is going to cost a boat load for them to bring in top line Free Agents for years and some savvy draft picks are going to lobby to go somewhere else and make themselves poison to the Stinky Fish.

xray

Reaction score
I hate to see this ; when high quality teams from the past take a dump...so to speak . I hated DM when the Hawks played them which wasn't many but I thought way back that Marino was a stud .

Rocket

Reaction score
Isn't this behavior sorta dangerous? Or do teams notify other teams that they're sucking for {insert player here}... then again it'd be a blast for Incognito and gentlemen of his temperament.