Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seahawks at Niners 11/11...

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:37 pm
  • Several Weeks to go before the game, but looks like its shaping up to be a big one. If all goes as its going now (HUGE if), that might determine the NFC West. Just some injury info that might be pertinent.

    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6896
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:03 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:Several Weeks to go before the game, but looks like its shaping up to be a big one. If all goes as its going now (HUGE if), that might determine the NFC West. Just some injury info that might be pertinent.



    Did see the original 2nd post before it was taken down Marv?
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1470
    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:05 pm
  • Washington49er wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:Several Weeks to go before the game, but looks like its shaping up to be a big one. If all goes as its going now (HUGE if), that might determine the NFC West. Just some injury info that might be pertinent.



    Did see the original 2nd post before it was taken down Marv?


    Nope. I'm assuming it was Hernia and I'm assuming it was out of bounds which is why it was removed. Not worried about it.

    Still tho dude....can't use the excuse that he says stuff to make you say what you did. You can only control what YOU say. Be better.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6896
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:23 pm
  • I can't wait for this game. Also, it's MNF - you guys better watch out. Carroll has the best prime time win percentage in the NFL. Yes, better than Belichick's.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31667
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: North Miami Beach, FL


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:35 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:Several Weeks to go before the game, but looks like its shaping up to be a big one. If all goes as its going now (HUGE if), that might determine the NFC West. Just some injury info that might be pertinent.


    definitely will be a big one if things go as they have been but I think it's a little bit of hyperbole to declare that it even could determine the division champion. The two teams play again 2 weeks later in Seattle and there's a lot of good teams on the schedule for both. Things could change by the time the season is over and the games between the two teams may not be determining factors if they split.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 24628
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:40 pm
  • Will ne a great game. Hopefully zero injuries for both teams.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2048
    Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 8:42 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:50 pm
  • Football is better with Hawks/Niners being a thing.
    BirdsCommaAngry
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1168
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:25 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:02 pm
  • rlkats wrote:Will ne a great game. Hopefully zero injuries for both teams.


    Yeah, it'll be fun.
    Obviously pivotal.
    Unless one of the teams go on a losing streak.
    Really hope both keep winning though.
    Everyone, the nation, will watch.

    Almost poetic they end the decade as rivals again.

    Fantastic having Sherman involved
    Apparently he still loves messing with the media, lol.
    Gonna be fun.
    pehawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 16924
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:08 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:27 am
  • It’s not the divisional title ramifications that make this game important. It’s the WILD CARD ramificstions. Look at the record of rhe Packers, Vikings and Panthers. They are right behind.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2199
    Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:38 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:29 am
  • 5_Golden_Rings wrote:It’s not the divisional title ramifications that make this game important. It’s the WILD CARD ramificstions. Look at the record of rhe Packers, Vikings and Panthers. They are right behind.


    This was my thought too. Rams, yall, and us are in the mix so far.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9497
    Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:20 pm
    Location: A little ways from Boise.


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:26 pm
  • 5_Golden_Rings wrote:It’s not the divisional title ramifications that make this game important. It’s the WILD CARD ramificstions. Look at the record of rhe Packers, Vikings and Panthers. They are right behind.

    Seeing as how the importance of winning the division is huge BECAUSE of that, I think your point is redundant and obvious...just sayin'. The likely (from this point of the season) wild card race makes winning the division more important than in any season in a long time, at present.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31667
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: North Miami Beach, FL


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:23 pm
  • An 11/11 game is too far off for me...lots of chit can happen this week for both teams . If I had to speculate ; the best D wins in this division this season .
    xray
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2769
    Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:29 am
    Location: AZ


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:28 pm
  • pehawk wrote:
    rlkats wrote:Will ne a great game. Hopefully zero injuries for both teams.


    Yeah, it'll be fun.
    Obviously pivotal.
    Unless one of the teams go on a losing streak.
    Really hope both keep winning though.
    Everyone, the nation, will watch.

    Almost poetic they end the decade as rivals again.

    Fantastic having Sherman involved
    Apparently he still loves messing with the media, lol.
    Gonna be fun.



    MN radio already discussing it as a game of the year, considering the impact it might have on the NFC North
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 18429
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:06 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:I can't wait for this game. Also, it's MNF - you guys better watch out. Carroll has the best prime time win percentage in the NFL. Yes, better than Belichick's.


    49ers at home on MNF have been great in dynasty era and this decade.

    SNF you'd have a better argument, but not MNF.
    NINEster
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1913
    Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 8:06 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:20 pm
  • NINEster wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:I can't wait for this game. Also, it's MNF - you guys better watch out. Carroll has the best prime time win percentage in the NFL. Yes, better than Belichick's.


    49ers at home on MNF have been great in dynasty era and this decade.

    SNF you'd have a better argument, but not MNF.



    But Seattle still has the best MNF winning percentage, which is what he said
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 18429
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:28 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:But Seattle still has the best MNF winning percentage, which is what he said

    It's actually not; I said he has the best prime time winning percentage, which is true. I'm not sure what our MNF one is, specifically. Doesn't really matter, though; prime time is prime time and we wake up for it in a big way. NINEster is just afraid they're going to lose to us during it. :)
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31667
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: North Miami Beach, FL


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:33 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:But Seattle still has the best MNF winning percentage, which is what he said

    It's actually not; I said he has the best prime time winning percentage, which is true. I'm not sure what our MNF one is, specifically. Doesn't really matter, though; prime time is prime time and we wake up for it in a big way. NINEster is just afraid they're going to lose to us during it. :)


    Raiders did at one time, I know we are right there and may have passed them with the Carroll and Holmgren era.

    They love having us on also, almost every time something unusual happens or there is a big controversy that gets talked about for weeks or longer.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 31524
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:42 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:But Seattle still has the best MNF winning percentage, which is what he said

    It's actually not; I said he has the best prime time winning percentage, which is true. I'm not sure what our MNF one is, specifically. Doesn't really matter, though; prime time is prime time and we wake up for it in a big way. NINEster is just afraid they're going to lose to us during it. :)


    Well then, let me add..

    Seattle has the best MNF winning percentage as well
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 18429
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:15 pm
  • The MNF argument is a moot point. Since 2010, The Seahawks are 8-2 on MNF and the 49ers are 10-3. Levi's will be the loudest it has ever been.
    94Smith
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 269
    Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:01 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:17 pm
  • 94Smith wrote:The MNF argument is a moot point. Since 2010, The Seahawks are 8-2 on MNF and the 49ers are 10-3. Levi's will be the loudest it has ever been.


    There could be crickets during the game and that would still be true. :stirthepot:
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6590
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:20 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    94Smith wrote:The MNF argument is a moot point. Since 2010, The Seahawks are 8-2 on MNF and the 49ers are 10-3. Levi's will be the loudest it has ever been.


    There could be crickets during the game and that would still be true. :stirthepot:


    Very true, but the bandwagon is growing. The Coliseum , TB and Cinci were full of red. The last MNF game against the Browns was pretty loud
    94Smith
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 269
    Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:01 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:25 pm
  • 94Smith wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    94Smith wrote:The MNF argument is a moot point. Since 2010, The Seahawks are 8-2 on MNF and the 49ers are 10-3. Levi's will be the loudest it has ever been.


    There could be crickets during the game and that would still be true. :stirthepot:


    Very true, but the bandwagon is growing. The Coliseum , TB and Cinci were full of red. The last MNF game against the Browns was pretty loud


    I've been told by highly regarded sources in the San Francisco area that bandwagon fans don't count. :stirthepot:
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6590
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:35 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    94Smith wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    94Smith wrote:The MNF argument is a moot point. Since 2010, The Seahawks are 8-2 on MNF and the 49ers are 10-3. Levi's will be the loudest it has ever been.


    There could be crickets during the game and that would still be true. :stirthepot:


    Very true, but the bandwagon is growing. The Coliseum , TB and Cinci were full of red. The last MNF game against the Browns was pretty loud


    I've been told by highly regarded sources in the San Francisco area that bandwagon fans don't count. :stirthepot:


    Bandwagon fans are the worst but they still fill the stadium and make noise

    SNF records since 2010

    Niners 3-6

    Sehawks 10-3 I don't think the 49ers have played on SNF for 3 years because they sucked.
    94Smith
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 269
    Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:01 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:50 pm
  • 94Smith wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    94Smith wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    There could be crickets during the game and that would still be true. :stirthepot:


    Very true, but the bandwagon is growing. The Coliseum , TB and Cinci were full of red. The last MNF game against the Browns was pretty loud


    I've been told by highly regarded sources in the San Francisco area that bandwagon fans don't count. :stirthepot:


    Bandwagon fans are the worst but they still fill the stadium and make noise

    SNF records since 2010

    Niners 3-6

    Sehawks 10-3 I don't think the 49ers have played on SNF for 3 years because they sucked.


    You know, even before Russ was here, Pete Carroll was 3-0 in primetime games as the Hawks coach in 2010 and 2011. Those teams both finished 7-9, and the starting QBs in those games were Charlie Whitehurst and Tarvaris Jackson.

    Excuses are silly. Seattle might well lose. I'm not stupid. But don't count on them being intimidated.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6590
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:03 pm
  • The Seahawks have never been intimidated under Carroll, period.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 15402
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:35 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    94Smith wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    94Smith wrote:The MNF argument is a moot point. Since 2010, The Seahawks are 8-2 on MNF and the 49ers are 10-3. Levi's will be the loudest it has ever been.


    There could be crickets during the game and that would still be true. :stirthepot:


    Very true, but the bandwagon is growing. The Coliseum , TB and Cinci were full of red. The last MNF game against the Browns was pretty loud


    I've been told by highly regarded sources in the San Francisco area that bandwagon fans don't count. :stirthepot:

    I literally LOL'd
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 24628
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:48 pm
  • I want a full blown rivalry again between the Hawks and the 49ers again ...like the old days a few years back ...that was some fun stuff ...bring back the rivalry :!: :irishdrinkers:
    xray
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2769
    Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:29 am
    Location: AZ


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:54 pm
  • 94Smith wrote:The MNF argument is a moot point. Since 2010, The Seahawks are 8-2 on MNF and the 49ers are 10-3. Levi's will be the loudest it has ever been.


    So... like a high school girls soccer game?

    You can't really think that place is an actual asset to the home team.

    Every past argument is moot by the way. Not breaking the internet with that hot take
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 18429
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:13 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    94Smith wrote:The MNF argument is a moot point. Since 2010, The Seahawks are 8-2 on MNF and the 49ers are 10-3. Levi's will be the loudest it has ever been.


    So... like a high school girls soccer game?

    You can't really think that place is an actual asset to the home team.

    Every past argument is moot by the way. Not breaking the internet with that hot take


    In past years, I'd say you were right.

    This year? I've been to both home games, Steelers and Browns.

    It's different. Now I'm not gonna say its like Seattle as I've never been there and that place has an earned rep, but it does remind me of when the 'stick was loud. There is a decidedly different energy.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6896
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:48 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    94Smith wrote:The MNF argument is a moot point. Since 2010, The Seahawks are 8-2 on MNF and the 49ers are 10-3. Levi's will be the loudest it has ever been.


    So... like a high school girls soccer game?

    You can't really think that place is an actual asset to the home team.

    Every past argument is moot by the way. Not breaking the internet with that hot take


    In past years, I'd say you were right.

    This year? I've been to both home games, Steelers and Browns.

    It's different. Now I'm not gonna say its like Seattle as I've never been there and that place has an earned rep, but it does remind me of when the 'stick was loud. There is a decidedly different energy.


    That happens when you have fans staying past half time and in the stands before the 2nd quarter, and win a few games.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 31524
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:19 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    94Smith wrote:The MNF argument is a moot point. Since 2010, The Seahawks are 8-2 on MNF and the 49ers are 10-3. Levi's will be the loudest it has ever been.


    So... like a high school girls soccer game?

    You can't really think that place is an actual asset to the home team.

    Every past argument is moot by the way. Not breaking the internet with that hot take


    In past years, I'd say you were right.

    This year? I've been to both home games, Steelers and Browns.

    It's different. Now I'm not gonna say its like Seattle as I've never been there and that place has an earned rep, but it does remind me of when the 'stick was loud. There is a decidedly different energy.


    I just hope it is a great game. Go hawks and niners.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9497
    Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:20 pm
    Location: A little ways from Boise.


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:42 pm
  • Joe Staley is still alive?

    Well shut my mouth!
    Grahamhawker
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2255
    Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:19 pm
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:44 pm
  • Just bumping thread.

    For Niner fans, this is next game.

    Injuries:

    Looks like Staley, McGlinchey, Jusczcyk, and Witherspoon all have a chance to return (finally).

    What sucks is Alexander done for the year. That hurts in a big way. He was having a potential Pro Bowl year.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6896
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:16 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    94Smith wrote:The MNF argument is a moot point. Since 2010, The Seahawks are 8-2 on MNF and the 49ers are 10-3. Levi's will be the loudest it has ever been.


    So... like a high school girls soccer game?

    You can't really think that place is an actual asset to the home team.

    Every past argument is moot by the way. Not breaking the internet with that hot take


    You a coach ?
    xray
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2769
    Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:29 am
    Location: AZ


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:58 pm
  • For the Panthers game I was nervous and thought we lose. Niners crushed them.

    For the Cards game I was less nervous but thought we would win comfortably. Niners eeked out a win.

    For the Hawks game I'm nervous as hell. Does that mean another win? God I hope so.


    Hawks have a great team and this will be a pivotal battle. Hopefully no injuries.

    Oh Go Niners
    rlkats
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2048
    Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 8:42 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:30 pm
  • I don't know how to feel about this game. I'm not underestimating the Niners, and I wouldn't be overly shocked if they beat the Hawks handily. It's just that they are 8-0 and nothing about them scares me. And it's not just my unbridled sense of confidence clouding my judgement. For instance, the Rams absolutely terrify me.

    I think the game will come down to Seattle's OL against the Niner's D-Line. If we run on them like the Cards did, then it's going to be a long night for them. Honestly, as long as the Hawks offense can move the ball and not turn the ball over, then It really doesn't matter what the Niners offense does. In contrast, if the Hawks offense can't move the ball or they turn it over a bunch, then I don't think it matters how well the Hawks defense plays because the Niners will inevitably get a few big plays against them.

    I'm looking forward to renewing the rivalry in prime time. Seems like that's where our most memorable matchups have taken place.
    knownone
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2506
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:10 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:28 pm
  • Seattle NEEDS to punch the Niners in the mouth!

    That is all!
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 1381
    Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:12 pm
    Location: Westcoastin’


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:09 am
  • How big a threat will Sherm be for the 11/11 game?

    He's no longer an island,and based on eye test not as fast. But he's made great plays this year including TDs. He distinctly dislikes Russ and has long used emotion as a play motivator.

    So, is it a bigger liability if the 9ers leave him there, or if they rotate him with someone younger and faster, but also less experienced?
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4772
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:27 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:Just bumping thread.

    For Niner fans, this is next game.

    Injuries:

    Looks like Staley, McGlinchey, Jusczcyk, and Witherspoon all have a chance to return (finally).

    What sucks is Alexander done for the year. That hurts in a big way. He was having a potential Pro Bowl year.

    I agree if the 49ers fall behind. Kwon's loss will be a big liability on defense because the 'Hawks will start to run and start to strangle the 49er defense with the run game. However, if the 49er offense successfully controls the ball, and successfully plays keep away and maintains a good comfortable lead, then Kwon's loss will be minimized - simply because the Hawk's eventually will have to start passing and that's the strength of the 49er defense, pass defense and pass rush.

    If it's an even game, where Hawk's throw in some balance to the pass and run, Kwon's loss won't be felt as much. I think Greenlaw and Azeeze can adequately cover the pass, it's the run game that I worry about with these two 49er rookies.
    Giedi
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 376
    Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:03 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:18 pm
  • As a run defender Kwon was the weakest link in a bad run defending unit so far this year.

    They're going to miss him for sure, but not for his run defense.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5522
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:58 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:20 pm
  • The 2019 version of SF reminds me of the team that the Hawks had in the super bowl years . IMO
    xray
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2769
    Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:29 am
    Location: AZ


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:30 pm
  • It's not just the 49ers...the division is tightening- up across the board . This division is a MFer . Imo
    xray
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2769
    Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:29 am
    Location: AZ


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:05 am
  • I'm just waiting for Jed York to eff them up again.

    :snack: :snack: :snack: :snack: :snack: :snack: :snack: :snack:
    Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3436
    Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:26 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:45 pm
  • 2-5 Bucs take the Hawks to overtime at the Clink. Hmmm.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1470
    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:54 pm
  • Washington49er wrote:2-5 Bucs take the Hawks to overtime at the Clink. Hmmm.

    Today was what, their 5th loss by one score? They're not great, but they're not hot garbage, either.

    That being said, our defense has serious problems this year. :(
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31667
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: North Miami Beach, FL


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:57 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:2-5 Bucs take the Hawks to overtime at the Clink. Hmmm.

    Today was what, their 5th loss by one score? They're not great, but they're not hot garbage, either.

    That being said, our defense has serious problems this year. :(


    To be honest I was shocked when I saw the highlights.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1470
    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:58 pm
  • Washington49er wrote:2-5 Bucs take the Hawks to overtime at the Clink. Hmmm.


    And they dropped 55 on the Rams. So?
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6590
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:59 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:2-5 Bucs take the Hawks to overtime at the Clink. Hmmm.


    And they dropped 55 on the Rams. So?


    Rams aint $h!t this year.

    I was just surprised, don't get your panties in a bunch.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1470
    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:04 pm
  • 9ers -6.5 is the early line.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 18429
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:05 pm
  • Popeyejones wrote:As a run defender Kwon was the weakest link in a bad run defending unit so far this year.

    They're going to miss him for sure, but not for his run defense.

    Kwon's loss is definitely a negative on the 49er defense. How big? Definitely on the pass coverage and pass defense side - it's a big loss. But I think Greenlaw will be adequate. Pete and Shottenheimer will scheme and attack Dre in coverage, I guarantee it. I can see them calling play action against Greenlaw *a lot.* :cry:
    Giedi
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 376
    Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:03 am


Next


It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:01 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online