Seahawks at Niners 11/11...

Marvin49

Reaction score
Several Weeks to go before the game, but looks like its shaping up to be a big one. If all goes as its going now (HUGE if), that might determine the NFC West. Just some injury info that might be pertinent.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/LombardiHimself/status/1183888148117344256[/tweet]

Washington49er

Reaction score
Marvin49":1dxn01cr said:
Several Weeks to go before the game, but looks like its shaping up to be a big one. If all goes as its going now (HUGE if), that might determine the NFC West. Just some injury info that might be pertinent.

Did see the original 2nd post before it was taken down Marv?

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Washington49er":3d66ygru said:
Marvin49":3d66ygru said:

Did see the original 2nd post before it was taken down Marv?

Nope. I'm assuming it was Hernia and I'm assuming it was out of bounds which is why it was removed. Not worried about it.

Still tho dude....can't use the excuse that he says stuff to make you say what you did. You can only control what YOU say. Be better.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I can't wait for this game. Also, it's MNF - you guys better watch out. Carroll has the best prime time win percentage in the NFL. Yes, better than Belichick's.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Marvin49":1xy59s1h said:

definitely will be a big one if things go as they have been but I think it's a little bit of hyperbole to declare that it even could determine the division champion. The two teams play again 2 weeks later in Seattle and there's a lot of good teams on the schedule for both. Things could change by the time the season is over and the games between the two teams may not be determining factors if they split.

rlkats

Reaction score
Will ne a great game. Hopefully zero injuries for both teams.

pehawk

Reaction score
rlkats":2abj7vzu said:

Yeah, it'll be fun.
Obviously pivotal.
Unless one of the teams go on a losing streak.
Really hope both keep winning though.
Everyone, the nation, will watch.

Almost poetic they end the decade as rivals again.

Fantastic having Sherman involved
Apparently he still loves messing with the media, lol.
Gonna be fun.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
It’s not the divisional title ramifications that make this game important. It’s the WILD CARD ramificstions. Look at the record of rhe Packers, Vikings and Panthers. They are right behind.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3kw8zth3 said:
It’s not the divisional title ramifications that make this game important. It’s the WILD CARD ramificstions. Look at the record of rhe Packers, Vikings and Panthers. They are right behind.

This was my thought too. Rams, yall, and us are in the mix so far.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1qaiylof said:
Seeing as how the importance of winning the division is huge BECAUSE of that, I think your point is redundant and obvious...just sayin'. The likely (from this point of the season) wild card race makes winning the division more important than in any season in a long time, at present.

xray

Reaction score
An 11/11 game is too far off for me...lots of chit can happen this week for both teams . If I had to speculate ; the best D wins in this division this season .

Uncle Si

Reaction score
pehawk":2umqd13i said:
rlkats":2umqd13i said:

Yeah, it'll be fun.
Obviously pivotal.
Unless one of the teams go on a losing streak.
Really hope both keep winning though.
Everyone, the nation, will watch.

Almost poetic they end the decade as rivals again.

Fantastic having Sherman involved
Apparently he still loves messing with the media, lol.
Gonna be fun.

MN radio already discussing it as a game of the year, considering the impact it might have on the NFC North

NINEster

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1r3jccjc said:
I can't wait for this game. Also, it's MNF - you guys better watch out. Carroll has the best prime time win percentage in the NFL. Yes, better than Belichick's.

49ers at home on MNF have been great in dynasty era and this decade.

SNF you'd have a better argument, but not MNF.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
NINEster":9nuqqixj said:
RolandDeschain":9nuqqixj said:

49ers at home on MNF have been great in dynasty era and this decade.

SNF you'd have a better argument, but not MNF.

But Seattle still has the best MNF winning percentage, which is what he said

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2gpmrkfm said:
It's actually not; I said he has the best prime time winning percentage, which is true. I'm not sure what our MNF one is, specifically. Doesn't really matter, though; prime time is prime time and we wake up for it in a big way. NINEster is just afraid they're going to lose to us during it. :)

chris98251

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1cp1bnl8 said:
Uncle Si":1cp1bnl8 said:
It's actually not; I said he has the best prime time winning percentage, which is true. I'm not sure what our MNF one is, specifically. Doesn't really matter, though; prime time is prime time and we wake up for it in a big way. NINEster is just afraid they're going to lose to us during it. :)

Raiders did at one time, I know we are right there and may have passed them with the Carroll and Holmgren era.

They love having us on also, almost every time something unusual happens or there is a big controversy that gets talked about for weeks or longer.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1enbzupj said:
Uncle Si":1enbzupj said:

Well then, let me add..

Seattle has the best MNF winning percentage as well

94Smith

Reaction score
The MNF argument is a moot point. Since 2010, The Seahawks are 8-2 on MNF and the 49ers are 10-3. Levi's will be the loudest it has ever been.