Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seahawks at Niners 11/11...

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:28 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Marvin this will come down to will Pete play not to lose or allow Wilson to actually play and use all of his weapons, same for the defense, we can't allow those delayed sprint draws off tackle that your 49ers have had success with, Kittle out will limit some of those I imagine, but the open underneath stuff and YAC will be demoralizing if we don't start playing tighter say a 5 yard separation in zone versus that 10 or 15 yard drop they have been doing.


    I mean, I get what you are saying, but I kinda refuse to believe that it all depends on what Pete does. I respect the man, but he won't be the only coach on the sidelines tonight.

    IMO, Seattle will score, they will move the ball on the ground and they will have some success passing the ball.

    ....but I also think that the 49ers will have success in all those same areas...so who knows how it works out. I'll have my wife on standby to call 911 because I have a feeling I'm not gonna breathe for 3.5 hours.


    The reason I say that is when we got behind right away against Tampa Pete allowed Schotty to open it up, he also gave Norton or called it himself the defense to go tighter and play Man as well. Both situations were better and paid dividends.


    I mean, you could be right. Not discounting what you are saying...

    ...but there is this national narrative I've been seeing for almost 2 weeks now that like this game is all about Wilson. The 49ers are no more than the statistical obstacle that he will overcome to cement his role as the MVP. "Wilson won the game against the leagues best passing defense, he has to be the MVP".

    Its like...jeez, should the Niners show up? Its crown Wilson day afterall.

    I don't really get that here, so nobody take it that way, its more national media who have discounted the Niners every single week this season and now the UNDEFEATED 49ers are reduced to nothing more than the finish line in the Russell Wilson MVP show.

    Its really annoying.

    Seahawks have a great chance to win mind you, so perhaps the above is exactly what happens...but the narrative pregame is tiresome.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6896
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:32 pm
  • 2_0_6 wrote:Image

    Lets be real here, most of us are arguing with strangers on the internet during work hours. HOUSE MONEY.
    knownone
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2506
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:10 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:34 pm
  • knownone wrote:
    2_0_6 wrote:Image

    Lets be real here, most of us are arguing with strangers on the internet during work hours. HOUSE MONEY.


    Truth.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6896
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:34 pm
  • knownone wrote:
    2_0_6 wrote:Image

    Lets be real here, most of us are arguing with strangers on the internet during work hours. HOUSE MONEY.


    I don't argue, I discuss why i am right. :D
    2_0_6
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3540
    Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:40 am
    Location: South Seattle


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:53 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Marvin this will come down to will Pete play not to lose or allow Wilson to actually play and use all of his weapons, same for the defense, we can't allow those delayed sprint draws off tackle that your 49ers have had success with, Kittle out will limit some of those I imagine, but the open underneath stuff and YAC will be demoralizing if we don't start playing tighter say a 5 yard separation in zone versus that 10 or 15 yard drop they have been doing.


    I mean, I get what you are saying, but I kinda refuse to believe that it all depends on what Pete does. I respect the man, but he won't be the only coach on the sidelines tonight.

    IMO, Seattle will score, they will move the ball on the ground and they will have some success passing the ball.

    ....but I also think that the 49ers will have success in all those same areas...so who knows how it works out. I'll have my wife on standby to call 911 because I have a feeling I'm not gonna breathe for 3.5 hours.


    The reason I say that is when we got behind right away against Tampa Pete allowed Schotty to open it up, he also gave Norton or called it himself the defense to go tighter and play Man as well. Both situations were better and paid dividends.


    I mean, you could be right. Not discounting what you are saying...

    ...but there is this national narrative I've been seeing for almost 2 weeks now that like this game is all about Wilson. The 49ers are no more than the statistical obstacle that he will overcome to cement his role as the MVP. "Wilson won the game against the leagues best passing defense, he has to be the MVP".

    Its like...jeez, should the Niners show up? Its crown Wilson day afterall.

    I don't really get that here, so nobody take it that way, its more national media who have discounted the Niners every single week this season and now the UNDEFEATED 49ers are reduced to nothing more than the finish line in the Russell Wilson MVP show.

    Its really annoying.

    Seahawks have a great chance to win mind you, so perhaps the above is exactly what happens...but the narrative pregame is tiresome.


    Seriously, where have you been getting your headlines? The goddamned NFL Network forgot to put Wilson in the picture they tweeted out asking who was the MVP! A picture that included friggin' David Carr, Matt Stafford, and Kirk Cousins!
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6590
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:22 pm
  • I think we're seeing two obnoxious narratives from the mainstream media.

    1) Russell Wilson alone will win this game.

    This one is tough because the narrative typically involves the Seahawk's losing unless Wilson plays at an all world level. I highlighted this in an earlier post, Wilson has pretty much played at that level all season, so it's really whether or not he can play at his current level vs the Niners.

    What I don't like is that it undersells the Hawks offense. Like, hey media, the Seahawks offense is pretty fricken talented; it's not just Wilson out there playing Houdinini with scrubs.

    Here's the honest narrative, the Seahawks MIGHT win if Wilson plays up to his current level against a great Niners defense. Why? Because they proved against the Saints that it doesn't matter how well Wilson plays, if the defense struggles to get off the field, and they give up TDs on special teams and/or turn the ball over, they will lose. This is a team game.

    2) The Niners are clearly a better team; therefore, the Seahawks don't have a chance.

    I don't like this narrative because it relies heavily on selection bias and the transitive property. A better record has no bearing on the outcome of future events. Just because the Niners blew out teams the Seahawks sneaked by, does not mean they will beat the Seahawks, or that they are a better team. There is quite literally no transfer in the data.

    Here's the honest narrative, the Niners have proven they are the most consistent team in the league through 8 games; therefore, the Seahawks will have to match that level of consistency for 4 quarters to have any chance of winning. Why? Because the Niners have been in and won every game, so they've earned that level of respect. Seattle has not been as consistent, so there is reason to doubt whether they can do it against a great team for 4 quarters.
    knownone
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2506
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:10 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:30 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    I mean, I get what you are saying, but I kinda refuse to believe that it all depends on what Pete does. I respect the man, but he won't be the only coach on the sidelines tonight.

    IMO, Seattle will score, they will move the ball on the ground and they will have some success passing the ball.

    ....but I also think that the 49ers will have success in all those same areas...so who knows how it works out. I'll have my wife on standby to call 911 because I have a feeling I'm not gonna breathe for 3.5 hours.


    The reason I say that is when we got behind right away against Tampa Pete allowed Schotty to open it up, he also gave Norton or called it himself the defense to go tighter and play Man as well. Both situations were better and paid dividends.


    I mean, you could be right. Not discounting what you are saying...

    ...but there is this national narrative I've been seeing for almost 2 weeks now that like this game is all about Wilson. The 49ers are no more than the statistical obstacle that he will overcome to cement his role as the MVP. "Wilson won the game against the leagues best passing defense, he has to be the MVP".

    Its like...jeez, should the Niners show up? Its crown Wilson day afterall.

    I don't really get that here, so nobody take it that way, its more national media who have discounted the Niners every single week this season and now the UNDEFEATED 49ers are reduced to nothing more than the finish line in the Russell Wilson MVP show.

    Its really annoying.

    Seahawks have a great chance to win mind you, so perhaps the above is exactly what happens...but the narrative pregame is tiresome.


    Seriously, where have you been getting your headlines? The goddamned NFL Network forgot to put Wilson in the picture they tweeted out asking who was the MVP! A picture that included friggin' David Carr, Matt Stafford, and Kirk Cousins!


    LOL.

    Youtube vids from NFL Network and ESPN...various hosts.

    I think what we see is very much subject to perception. BTW, they also did a "Rookie of the Year" one of those without Bosa.

    Go figure.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6896
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:37 pm
  • Soon....

    Image
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6896
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:49 pm
  • Nah the narrative is right. Seattle has two paths to victory: (1) Wilson continues to be Robo QB or (2) Bad Jimmy shows up and self-destructs, perhaps with help from a not-quite-ready Staley against Clowney (who has beaten him before).

    And same thing for the 49ers: they either slow Wilson or Jimmy G plays like last week. And I’m of the opinion they need both to happen to win, due to the lack of Kittle, Kwon, Gould and Witherspoon.
    Last edited by 5_Golden_Rings on Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2199
    Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:38 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:50 pm
  • 2.5 hours to go.......COME ON CLOCK, MOVE FASTER!!
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31667
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: North Miami Beach, FL


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:52 pm
  • 5_Golden_Rings wrote:Nah the narrative is right. Seattle had two paths to victory: (1) Wilson continues to be Robo QB or (2) Bad Jimmy shows up and self-destructs, perhaps with help from a not-quite-ready Staley against Clowney (who has beaten him before).


    My point is that the narrative never works in reverse....

    ....IE, what if the Niner Pass D dominates the way they have all year? Why isn't this a "best D" narrative? I don't expect that of course. I expect a close game.

    Its splitting hairs honestly.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6896
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:53 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:2.5 hours to go.......COME ON CLOCK, MOVE FASTER!!


    This.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6896
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:58 pm
  • knownone wrote:I think we're seeing two obnoxious narratives from the mainstream media.

    1) Russell Wilson alone will win this game.

    This one is tough because the narrative typically involves the Seahawk's losing unless Wilson plays at an all world level. I highlighted this in an earlier post, Wilson has pretty much played at that level all season, so it's really whether or not he can play at his current level vs the Niners.

    What I don't like is that it undersells the Hawks offense. Like, hey media, the Seahawks offense is pretty fricken talented; it's not just Wilson out there playing Houdinini with scrubs.

    Here's the honest narrative, the Seahawks MIGHT win if Wilson plays up to his current level against a great Niners defense. Why? Because they proved against the Saints that it doesn't matter how well Wilson plays, if the defense struggles to get off the field, and they give up TDs on special teams and/or turn the ball over, they will lose. This is a team game.

    2) The Niners are clearly a better team; therefore, the Seahawks don't have a chance.

    I don't like this narrative because it relies heavily on selection bias and the transitive property. A better record has no bearing on the outcome of future events. Just because the Niners blew out teams the Seahawks sneaked by, does not mean they will beat the Seahawks, or that they are a better team. There is quite literally no transfer in the data.

    Here's the honest narrative, the Niners have proven they are the most consistent team in the league through 8 games; therefore, the Seahawks will have to match that level of consistency for 4 quarters to have any chance of winning. Why? Because the Niners have been in and won every game, so they've earned that level of respect. Seattle has not been as consistent, so there is reason to doubt whether they can do it against a great team for 4 quarters.


    I don't aspire to either, and I know what you mean.

    I remember hearing someone say today that it'll be a "one-man show" for Wilson.

    Um no. Chris Carson scares the hell out of me. I've been impressed with that dude since his rookie year. I remember when he broke his ankle. Didn't seem to slow him much. LOL.

    Now you got all three of those WRs? I don't like Metcalf as a Niner because he doesn't fit, but in Seattle? Thats a perfect fit.

    ....my heart is already racing. LOL.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6896
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:00 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    The reason I say that is when we got behind right away against Tampa Pete allowed Schotty to open it up, he also gave Norton or called it himself the defense to go tighter and play Man as well. Both situations were better and paid dividends.


    I mean, you could be right. Not discounting what you are saying...

    ...but there is this national narrative I've been seeing for almost 2 weeks now that like this game is all about Wilson. The 49ers are no more than the statistical obstacle that he will overcome to cement his role as the MVP. "Wilson won the game against the leagues best passing defense, he has to be the MVP".

    Its like...jeez, should the Niners show up? Its crown Wilson day afterall.

    I don't really get that here, so nobody take it that way, its more national media who have discounted the Niners every single week this season and now the UNDEFEATED 49ers are reduced to nothing more than the finish line in the Russell Wilson MVP show.

    Its really annoying.

    Seahawks have a great chance to win mind you, so perhaps the above is exactly what happens...but the narrative pregame is tiresome.


    Seriously, where have you been getting your headlines? The goddamned NFL Network forgot to put Wilson in the picture they tweeted out asking who was the MVP! A picture that included friggin' David Carr, Matt Stafford, and Kirk Cousins!


    LOL.

    Youtube vids from NFL Network and ESPN...various hosts.

    I think what we see is very much subject to perception. BTW, they also did a "Rookie of the Year" one of those without Bosa.

    Go figure.


    Considering the NFL has separate awards for offensive and defensive ROYs, are you certain it wasn't about OROY? Also, I can't find such a tweet at all, and the MVP tweet was 4 days ago.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6590
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:07 pm
  • knownone wrote:I think we're seeing two obnoxious narratives from the mainstream media.

    1) Russell Wilson alone will win this game.

    This one is tough because the narrative typically involves the Seahawk's losing unless Wilson plays at an all world level. I highlighted this in an earlier post, Wilson has pretty much played at that level all season, so it's really whether or not he can play at his current level vs the Niners.

    What I don't like is that it undersells the Hawks offense. Like, hey media, the Seahawks offense is pretty fricken talented; it's not just Wilson out there playing Houdinini with scrubs.

    Here's the honest narrative, the Seahawks MIGHT win if Wilson plays up to his current level against a great Niners defense. Why? Because they proved against the Saints that it doesn't matter how well Wilson plays, if the defense struggles to get off the field, and they give up TDs on special teams and/or turn the ball over, they will lose. This is a team game.

    2) The Niners are clearly a better team; therefore, the Seahawks don't have a chance.

    I don't like this narrative because it relies heavily on selection bias and the transitive property. A better record has no bearing on the outcome of future events. Just because the Niners blew out teams the Seahawks sneaked by, does not mean they will beat the Seahawks, or that they are a better team. There is quite literally no transfer in the data.

    Here's the honest narrative, the Niners have proven they are the most consistent team in the league through 8 games; therefore, the Seahawks will have to match that level of consistency for 4 quarters to have any chance of winning. Why? Because the Niners have been in and won every game, so they've earned that level of respect. Seattle has not been as consistent, so there is reason to doubt whether they can do it against a great team for 4 quarters.


    It 's both a game of individuals and a team sport.

    Just now, the 9ers activated Celek off PUP and released a backup CB--portending maybe that Witherspoon is returning this week, possibly in a rotational with Moseley to shake off the rust. Formidable secondary.

    Celek prior to injury was a dependable pass-catcher. Will be interesting to see how they use him. I'd be surprised if Juice moves to tight end though.

    Where Shan can scheme the least is with the FG unit. That new individual hasn't had enough reps w/the holder and snapper to figure out if it's a "fit" or not. No one knows until he's out there. As we saw Sunday, teams often have to end up depending on the FG unit, which can go either way. Younghoe Koo was a kicker in the AAF, he got released from Patriots practice squad, and he put up 14 points for them.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4772
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:13 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:....my heart is already racing. LOL.

    You need to start your pregame drinking already, Marvin. :)
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31667
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: North Miami Beach, FL


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:32 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:2.5 hours to go.......COME ON CLOCK, MOVE FASTER!!


    This.

    So much this.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9497
    Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:20 pm
    Location: A little ways from Boise.


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:52 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:FYI, Nothing official right now, but looks like Kittle won't play.

    Sigh.


    Official now, Kittle is inactive tonight
    kidhawk
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 20307
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:54 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:FYI, Nothing official right now, but looks like Kittle won't play.

    Sigh.


    Official now, Kittle is inactive tonight


    I didn't believe it until now.

    That is HUGE.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6590
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:20 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    I mean, I get what you are saying, but I kinda refuse to believe that it all depends on what Pete does. I respect the man, but he won't be the only coach on the sidelines tonight.

    IMO, Seattle will score, they will move the ball on the ground and they will have some success passing the ball.

    ....but I also think that the 49ers will have success in all those same areas...so who knows how it works out. I'll have my wife on standby to call 911 because I have a feeling I'm not gonna breathe for 3.5 hours.


    The reason I say that is when we got behind right away against Tampa Pete allowed Schotty to open it up, he also gave Norton or called it himself the defense to go tighter and play Man as well. Both situations were better and paid dividends.


    I mean, you could be right. Not discounting what you are saying...

    ...but there is this national narrative I've been seeing for almost 2 weeks now that like this game is all about Wilson. The 49ers are no more than the statistical obstacle that he will overcome to cement his role as the MVP. "Wilson won the game against the leagues best passing defense, he has to be the MVP".

    Its like...jeez, should the Niners show up? Its crown Wilson day afterall.

    I don't really get that here, so nobody take it that way, its more national media who have discounted the Niners every single week this season and now the UNDEFEATED 49ers are reduced to nothing more than the finish line in the Russell Wilson MVP show.

    Its really annoying.

    Seahawks have a great chance to win mind you, so perhaps the above is exactly what happens...but the narrative pregame is tiresome.


    Seriously, where have you been getting your headlines? The goddamned NFL Network forgot to put Wilson in the picture they tweeted out asking who was the MVP! A picture that included friggin' David Carr, Matt Stafford, and Kirk Cousins!


    Lamar Jackson is the new golden boy MVP candidate. Unless the wheels fall off the Baltimore bus before playoffs he will continue to be. Come playoff time that will change when they play the Patriots again, except this time BB will have a plan for Jackson.

    In the meantime don't be surprised if RW isn't getting as much MVP talk.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1470
    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:32 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:Enjoy 8-1 and being in second place.


    We'll see....

    and even if that were true, how is 8-1 second place?


    A division loss to the team right behind you. Even my daughter knows that.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 36531
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:38 pm
    Location: The Tex-ASS


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:33 pm
  • Less than an hour, now...and I'm getting my malbec on.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31667
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: North Miami Beach, FL


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:35 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:Enjoy 8-1 and being in second place.


    We'll see....

    and even if that were true, how is 8-1 second place?


    A division loss to the team right behind you. Even my daughter knows that.


    I'm pretty sure that 8-1 is still in first place over 8-2.

    With that said, as things stand right now, both Seattle and San Francisco both control their own destiny. If the Niners win tonight, they will control their own destiny and we will not. If the Seahawks win tonight, both teams will still control their destinies.
    kidhawk
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 20307
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:39 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Less than an hour, now...and I'm getting my malbec on.

    I got blue moon on at a bar. Walking to a room later.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9497
    Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:20 pm
    Location: A little ways from Boise.


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:03 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:
    I'm pretty sure that 8-1 is still in first place over 8-2.


    You know what I meant. A win over the team in front of you is not percentage points as far as records are concerned, but it IS a huge tiebreaker and technically a one up.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 36531
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:38 pm
    Location: The Tex-ASS


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:11 pm
  • Good game. The NFC West is back again! I look forward to our matchup in December!
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6590
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:16 pm
  • Great game to watch as a NFL fan, 49ers are tough and scrappy as we are, we stepped up on defense, lots of mistakes on both sides as far as turnovers and missed chances.

    No head hanging needed, you guys are tough and it will I think come down to playing us at home on the 29th, thank god it will be in our house.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 31524
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:24 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:Good game. The NFC West is back again! I look forward to our matchup in December!


    I posted this in the Enemy this Week thread … but will do so here as well.
    Well deserved win Hawks Fans. It was a "Nail Biter". I figured we'd eventually lose,
    just didn't want it to be tonight … oh well, "On Any Given Monday" ;D

    Clowney showed big tonight … I'll keep my remarks about Joe, to myself.
    Here's to the rest of the season.
    Last edited by FlayvaMeister on Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
    FlayvaMeister
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 65
    Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:55 pm
    Location: Helsinki, Finland


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:37 pm
  • Congrats on the win. Not gonna eat crow as we straight up gave you the game with turnovers and dropped balls. Could not anticipate that and this one leaves a sour taste for obvious reasons.

    You are not better than us that's for damn sure. But you got the W and that's what mattered tonight.

    Makes for an exciting stretch run at least. If you don't lose two of your next four I will be surprised. But again, sincerely congrats on the win. We could not overcome Kendrick Bourne and it cost us the game.
    Last edited by Ezekiel38 on Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Ezekiel38
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 31
    Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:05 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:38 pm
  • This was an exciting game to watch, but it was largely due to both defenses taking advantage of sloppy mistakes by the offenses.

    Both teams dealt with some pretty significant injuries during the game.

    The officiating was awful.

    It'll be interesting to see what the Niners can do against us with Sanders and Kittle healthy. We pretty much shut down their offense after Sanders went out.
    Last edited by knownone on Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    knownone
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2506
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:10 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:40 pm
  • Ezekiel38 wrote:Congrats on the win. Not gonna eat crow as we straight up gave you the game with turnovers and dropped balls. Could not anticipate that and this one leaves a sour taste for obvious reasons.

    You are not better than us that's for damn sure. But you got the W and that's what mattered tonight.

    Makes for an exciting stretch run at least. If you don't lose two of your next four I will be surprised. But again, sincerely congrats on the win.

    It only even went to overtime because the refs missed a blatant facemask against Wilson on the fumble recovery and TD, so... Take the salt away.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31667
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: North Miami Beach, FL


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:42 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Ezekiel38 wrote:Congrats on the win. Not gonna eat crow as we straight up gave you the game with turnovers and dropped balls. Could not anticipate that and this one leaves a sour taste for obvious reasons.

    You are not better than us that's for damn sure. But you got the W and that's what mattered tonight.

    Makes for an exciting stretch run at least. If you don't lose two of your next four I will be surprised. But again, sincerely congrats on the win.

    It only even went to overtime because the refs missed a blatant facemask against Wilson on the fumble recovery and TD, so... Take the salt away.

    Not to mention Seattle had more turnovers which includes a redzone turnover in OT...
    knownone
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2506
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:10 am


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:42 pm
  • Ezekiel38 wrote:Congrats on the win. Not gonna eat crow as we straight up gave you the game with turnovers and dropped balls. Could not anticipate that and this one leaves a sour taste for obvious reasons.

    You are not better than us that's for damn sure. But you got the W and that's what mattered tonight.

    Makes for an exciting stretch run at least. If you don't lose two of your next four I will be surprised. But again, sincerely congrats on the win. We could not overcome Kendrick Bourne and it cost us the game.


    Don't want to hear from you. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6590
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:44 pm
  • Wow.

    I'm spent.

    I can only see this from SFs vantage point so me not pointing out Seahawks players being hurt or bad calls, etc, it's not because I don't acknowledge. I'm just too annoyed to talk about more than a few of them right now.

    From SF viewpoint tho....

    1) Losing Kittle was HUGE. Run game stuffed all night and Jimmy needed him out there running patterns.

    2) Losing Kittle was compounded by losing Sanders. Jimmy didn't trust anyone...and with good reason. I counted 7 or 8 drops, plus admittedly 2 more by the Seahawks. There was a time tonight that I straight up wanted to cut Kendrick Bourne on the spot. The INT hit both of his hands. Not only does he drop it, he tips it up to give Seattle field position for a TD. His second drop would have given the 49ers 1st and goal.

    I love Samuel, but MAN...he had bad drops. So did Goodwin. When they were down both Kittle and Sanders...my god...it was bad.

    3) Joe Staley was either really rusty, simply sucks now, or Clowney is a world beater. Gotta think its a mix of all three. He wasn't ready to play tonight. McGlinchey wasn't much better.

    4) The "In the grasp" was really bad. I thought the Seahawks got shafted on that one....but I also think Mostert got the first down in overtime.

    Honestly...so many guys got hurt, I'm just hoping this doesn't carry into next week.

    Great game guys. It stings, but Niners had SEVERAL chances to win it and simply didn't. Enjoy it.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6896
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:46 pm
  • Ezekiel38 wrote:Congrats on the win. Not gonna eat crow as we straight up gave you the game with turnovers and dropped balls. Could not anticipate that and this one leaves a sour taste for obvious reasons.

    You are not better than us that's for damn sure. But you got the W and that's what mattered tonight.

    Makes for an exciting stretch run at least. If you don't lose two of your next four I will be surprised. But again, sincerely congrats on the win. We could not overcome Kendrick Bourne and it cost us the game.


    Come to your house.
    Had multiple turnovers you don't get that excuse
    Have multiple ignored calls Refs were biased as hell with no calls on your defense.

    Post you a ten point lead

    Win in OT in your house.

    Nope not better at all, you won't eat crow because you have no class, and probably can't boil water let alone cook crow.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 31524
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:48 pm
  • Ezekiel38 wrote:Congrats on the win. Not gonna eat crow as we straight up gave you the game with turnovers and dropped balls. Could not anticipate that and this one leaves a sour taste for obvious reasons.

    You are not better than us that's for damn sure. But you got the W and that's what mattered tonight.

    Makes for an exciting stretch run at least. If you don't lose two of your next four I will be surprised. But again, sincerely congrats on the win. We could not overcome Kendrick Bourne and it cost us the game.


    Pure class.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6482
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:04 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:55 pm
  • That was a battle, Congratulations on the win. I had a feeling as soon as they announced Kittle and Gould were out it my come down to a field goal.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1470
    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:56 pm
  • Ezekiel38 wrote:Congrats on the win. Not gonna eat crow as we straight up gave you the game with turnovers and dropped balls. Could not anticipate that and this one leaves a sour taste for obvious reasons.

    You are not better than us that's for damn sure. But you got the W and that's what mattered tonight.

    Makes for an exciting stretch run at least. If you don't lose two of your next four I will be surprised. But again, sincerely congrats on the win. We could not overcome Kendrick Bourne and it cost us the game.

    LOL. After all the $h!t you talked, You lost.

    Jimmy Crappallo should have been picked 4 more times if our linebackers and DB’s can learn to catch, and the refs don’t throw a BS phantom DPI penalty.

    Crappallo is a human turnover machine when pressured.

    I wouldn’t be surprised if Crappallo is The Kraepper 2.0.
    His fatal flaws were on full display tonight.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 28810
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:59 pm
  • Washington49er wrote:That was a battle, Congratulations on the win. I had a feeling as soon as they announced Kittle and Gould were out it my come down to a field goal.

    And you talked so much $h!t too!
    Where’s your false bravado now?
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 28810
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:04 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:That was a battle, Congratulations on the win. I had a feeling as soon as they announced Kittle and Gould were out it my come down to a field goal.

    And you talked so much $h!t too!
    Where’s your false bravado now?


    Oh c'mon, like you don't talk $h!t? It was a battle down to the last seconds of OT, win with a FG.

    Again Congratulations on the win.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1470
    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:06 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Ezekiel38 wrote:Congrats on the win. Not gonna eat crow as we straight up gave you the game with turnovers and dropped balls. Could not anticipate that and this one leaves a sour taste for obvious reasons.

    You are not better than us that's for damn sure. But you got the W and that's what mattered tonight.

    Makes for an exciting stretch run at least. If you don't lose two of your next four I will be surprised. But again, sincerely congrats on the win. We could not overcome Kendrick Bourne and it cost us the game.

    LOL. After all the $h!t you talked, You lost.

    Jimmy Crappallo should have been picked 4 more times if our linebackers and DB’s can learn to catch, and the refs don’t throw a BS phantom DPI penalty.

    Crappallo is a human turnover machine when pressured.

    I wouldn’t be surprised if Crappallo is The Kraepper 2.0.
    His fatal flaws were on full display tonight.


    Soooo...…..

    I kinda feel like Ezekiel is pretty lame for not eating crow....

    ….but come on dude. Forget the LBs/DBs, the score would have been much different if GAROPPOLOS OWN WRs could catch (I think I counted EIGHT drops), or if the rookie kicker didn't completely shank the ball, or if the tackles don't play worse than their 4th and 5th string counterparts or if the center doesn't get hurt which led to Seattles first TD or a host of other things, its a different story.

    I'm not discounting the stuff that went against Seattle, and there were plenty, but the response to someone being ridiculous shouldn't be being more ridiculous.

    Fact of the matter is only ONE QB threw an INT in overtime. and the Niner LB didn't drop it.

    Bottom line, Niners lost. Seahawks won. I'll think it was agreat game when I'm more separated from it, but no need to attack the players.

    Gratz on the win. Yer boys earned it.
    Last edited by Marvin49 on Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6896
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:08 pm
  • Washington49er wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:That was a battle, Congratulations on the win. I had a feeling as soon as they announced Kittle and Gould were out it my come down to a field goal.

    And you talked so much $h!t too!
    Where’s your false bravado now?


    Oh c'mon, like you don't talk $h!t? It was a battle down to the last seconds of OT, win with a FG.


    All those injuries are karma for the pricks on plebzone wishing injuries on seahawk players. Was good to see their hopes snapped faster than Ronald Blairs knee.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3177
    Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:08 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:10 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    Ezekiel38 wrote:Congrats on the win. Not gonna eat crow as we straight up gave you the game with turnovers and dropped balls. Could not anticipate that and this one leaves a sour taste for obvious reasons.

    You are not better than us that's for damn sure. But you got the W and that's what mattered tonight.

    Makes for an exciting stretch run at least. If you don't lose two of your next four I will be surprised. But again, sincerely congrats on the win. We could not overcome Kendrick Bourne and it cost us the game.

    LOL. After all the $h!t you talked, You lost.

    Jimmy Crappallo should have been picked 4 more times if our linebackers and DB’s can learn to catch, and the refs don’t throw a BS phantom DPI penalty.

    Crappallo is a human turnover machine when pressured.

    I wouldn’t be surprised if Crappallo is The Kraepper 2.0.
    His fatal flaws were on full display tonight.


    Soooo...…..

    I kinda feel like Ezekiel is pretty lame for not eating crow....

    ….but come on dude. Forget the LBs/DBs, the score would have been much different if GAROPPOLOS OWN WRs could catch (I think I counted EIGHT drops), or if the rookie kicker didn't completely shank the ball, or if the tackles don't play worse than their 4th and 5th string counterparts or if the center doesn't get hurt which led to Seattles first TD or a host of other things, its a different story.

    Bottom line, Niners lost. Seahawks won. Gratz.


    It also would have been different if the Hawks didn't drop at least 2 easy picks.

    If ifs and buts were candies and nuts, then we'd all have a Merry Christmas.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6590
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
    Location: In the basement of Reynholm Industries


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:12 pm
  • Washington49er wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:That was a battle, Congratulations on the win. I had a feeling as soon as they announced Kittle and Gould were out it my come down to a field goal.

    And you talked so much $h!t too!
    Where’s your false bravado now?


    Oh c'mon, like you don't talk $h!t? It was a battle down to the last seconds of OT, win with a FG.


    In your house

    Posted you 10 points

    Had multiple personal fouls uncalled

    But still won in your house in OT, when you were given a 6.5 spread, guess you can't look at who is more seasoned, 49ers are a good team, Seahawks stepped up to the challenge and had a great show of fortitude and seized the moment.

    It was not a great game as far as team performance on either side, turnovers by us in the Red Zone if not happened would have been a different outcome, but you also had them, we were able to impose a physicality on you I don't think you have seen yet this season, almost playoff level. This game will make the 49ers better, it also will give a Seahawks team confidence going forward being the 4th youngest team in the league.

    We are not going away like I think you had hoped we would.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 31524
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:12 pm
  • UK_Seahawk wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:That was a battle, Congratulations on the win. I had a feeling as soon as they announced Kittle and Gould were out it my come down to a field goal.

    And you talked so much $h!t too!
    Where’s your false bravado now?


    Oh c'mon, like you don't talk $h!t? It was a battle down to the last seconds of OT, win with a FG.


    All those injuries are karma for the pricks on plebzone wishing injuries on seahawk players. Was good to see their hopes snapped faster than Ronald Blairs knee.


    Yeah bro, that's f'ed up.

    I don't care what someone said on Webzone, that's some garbage BS right there. If a Niner fan did it here I'd say the same.

    If you think its OK because someone else said something stupid, you know where you can shove it.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6896
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:16 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:That was a battle, Congratulations on the win. I had a feeling as soon as they announced Kittle and Gould were out it my come down to a field goal.

    And you talked so much $h!t too!
    Where’s your false bravado now?


    Oh c'mon, like you don't talk $h!t? It was a battle down to the last seconds of OT, win with a FG.


    In your house

    Posted you 10 points

    Had multiple personal fouls uncalled

    But still won in your house in OT, when you were given a 6.5 spread, guess you can't look at who is more seasoned, 49ers are a good team, Seahawks stepped up to the challenge and had a great show of fortitude and seized the moment.

    It was not a great game as far as team performance on either side, turnovers by us in the Red Zone if not happened would have been a different outcome, but you also had them, we were able to impose a physicality on you I don't think you have seen yet this season, almost playoff level. This game will make the 49ers better, it also will give a Seahawks team confidence going forward being the 4th youngest team in the league.

    We are not going away like I think you had hoped we would.


    ...and now back to football talk....

    Honestly, I really have no idea how to diagnose this one or make any definitive statements from it. Clearly Niner passing game was hurting without Kittle and Sanders, and there were just SOOOOOOOO many dropped passes, dropped INTs, questionable calls.....I just don't know how to unpack all of it.

    Bottom Line, Seahawks got the win. In the end, that's all that matters.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6896
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:17 pm
  • Don't miss the field goal in overtime
    SF49r
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 600
    Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:30 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:24 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    Ezekiel38 wrote:Congrats on the win. Not gonna eat crow as we straight up gave you the game with turnovers and dropped balls. Could not anticipate that and this one leaves a sour taste for obvious reasons.

    You are not better than us that's for damn sure. But you got the W and that's what mattered tonight.

    Makes for an exciting stretch run at least. If you don't lose two of your next four I will be surprised. But again, sincerely congrats on the win. We could not overcome Kendrick Bourne and it cost us the game.

    LOL. After all the $h!t you talked, You lost.

    Jimmy Crappallo should have been picked 4 more times if our linebackers and DB’s can learn to catch, and the refs don’t throw a BS phantom DPI penalty.

    Crappallo is a human turnover machine when pressured.

    I wouldn’t be surprised if Crappallo is The Kraepper 2.0.
    His fatal flaws were on full display tonight.


    Soooo...…..

    I kinda feel like Ezekiel is pretty lame for not eating crow....

    ….but come on dude. Forget the LBs/DBs, the score would have been much different if GAROPPOLOS OWN WRs could catch (I think I counted EIGHT drops), or if the rookie kicker didn't completely shank the ball, or if the tackles don't play worse than their 4th and 5th string counterparts or if the center doesn't get hurt which led to Seattles first TD or a host of other things, its a different story.

    I'm not discounting the stuff that went against Seattle, and there were plenty, but the response to someone being ridiculous shouldn't be being more ridiculous.

    Fact of the matter is only ONE QB threw an INT in overtime. and the Niner LB didn't drop it.

    Bottom line, Niners lost. Seahawks won. I'll think it was agreat game when I'm more separated from it, but no need to attack the players.

    Gratz on the win. Yer boys earned it.


    At least I came in and congratulated their team. Just like I said I would. I didn't disappear.

    I was not impressed with Seattle, esp the offense, nor was I impressed with our numerous WR drops without Kittle or Sanders.

    We will see who comes out on top in this division. That being said, we made too many self-imposed mistakes on O and took the L as a result. Congratulations to the Seahawks for taking advantage of the errors and getting touchdowns instead of FGs after each one, albeit on very short fields. That's to your credit for punching it in each time.

    I talked smack so I'm here to say congrats, regardless of what my impression is of your team and the win.

    Obv bummed to lose a game like that, but very excited to see how this season finishes out.
    Ezekiel38
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 31
    Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:05 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:27 pm
  • Ezekiel38 wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    Ezekiel38 wrote:Congrats on the win. Not gonna eat crow as we straight up gave you the game with turnovers and dropped balls. Could not anticipate that and this one leaves a sour taste for obvious reasons.

    You are not better than us that's for damn sure. But you got the W and that's what mattered tonight.

    Makes for an exciting stretch run at least. If you don't lose two of your next four I will be surprised. But again, sincerely congrats on the win. We could not overcome Kendrick Bourne and it cost us the game.

    LOL. After all the $h!t you talked, You lost.

    Jimmy Crappallo should have been picked 4 more times if our linebackers and DB’s can learn to catch, and the refs don’t throw a BS phantom DPI penalty.

    Crappallo is a human turnover machine when pressured.

    I wouldn’t be surprised if Crappallo is The Kraepper 2.0.
    His fatal flaws were on full display tonight.


    Soooo...…..

    I kinda feel like Ezekiel is pretty lame for not eating crow....

    ….but come on dude. Forget the LBs/DBs, the score would have been much different if GAROPPOLOS OWN WRs could catch (I think I counted EIGHT drops), or if the rookie kicker didn't completely shank the ball, or if the tackles don't play worse than their 4th and 5th string counterparts or if the center doesn't get hurt which led to Seattles first TD or a host of other things, its a different story.

    I'm not discounting the stuff that went against Seattle, and there were plenty, but the response to someone being ridiculous shouldn't be being more ridiculous.

    Fact of the matter is only ONE QB threw an INT in overtime. and the Niner LB didn't drop it.

    Bottom line, Niners lost. Seahawks won. I'll think it was agreat game when I'm more separated from it, but no need to attack the players.

    Gratz on the win. Yer boys earned it.


    At least I came in and congratulated their team. Just like I said I would. I didn't disappear.

    I was not impressed with Seattle, esp the offense, nor was I impressed with our numerous WR drops without Kittle or Sanders.

    We will see who comes out on top in this division. That being said, we made too many self-imposed mistakes on O and took the L as a result. Congratulations to the Seahawks for taking advantage of the errors and getting touchdowns instead of FGs after each one, albeit on very short fields. That's to your credit for punching it in each time.

    I talked smack so I'm here to say congrats, regardless of what my impression is of your team and the win.

    Obv bummed to lose a game like that, but very excited to see how this season finishes out.


    Yeah bro, but you are just trolling when you say "you aren't better than us" after a win like that.

    No need. Just say "gratz". If you say you guys aren't better, just makes you look bad.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6896
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Seahawks at Niners 11/11...
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:37 pm
  • One team makes errors, the other makes plays.

    Couple 9ers fans not understanding their own hypocrisy.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 18429
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


PreviousNext


It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:21 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online