NFC West is best division.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
It's either the NFC West or the NFC North. I lean toward the West obviously, and by a lot at this point.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":11fxyxmx said:
It's either the NFC West or the NFC North. I lean toward the West obviously, and by a lot at this point.

Oh yea its between those two divisions. The NFC West is just a slugfest for all teams in the NFC west.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Even the "lowly" Arizona Cardinals are 3-3, with their rookie QB and rookie head coach. No gimmes in this division.

hawks85

Reaction score
A couple on here said the 49ers are gonna fall apart. Yeah right they look pretty legit to me. The way they are playing they are going to beat the crap out of us. That defense is NO JOKE.

rlkats

Reaction score
Any given Sunday any NFCW team can win. We all are finally in the best division again.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
It could be.

I like the Packers and Vikings as true contenders more than the Niners and Seahawks. Rams up in the air for me right now.

But having said that:

Niners wins - Bucs, Bengals, Steelers, Browns, Rams, Redskins

Seahawks wins - Bengals, Steelers, Cardinals, Rams, Browns

Cardinals wins - Bengals, Falcons, Giants

Niners/Seahawks/Cardinals have beaten zero teams with a winning record outside of the Rams. People are now saying the Niners are legit, and at 6-0, it's hard to dispute.

But that claim lies solely on the 20-7 win over the Rams. I expect the Cardinals to fall off a bit, and the Niners and Seahawks schedules are about to get real:

Niners - Panthers, @Cardinals, Seahawks, Cardinals, Packers, @Ravens, @Saints, Falcons, Rams, @Seahawks

Seahawks - @Falcons, Bucs, @Niners, @Eagles, Vikings, @Rams, @Panthers, Cardinals, Niners

Now, again - I do expect the Cardinals to fall off, so that gives the Niners three "easy" wins - but the rest are all games they could lose. Is their defense really this good? Can the offense improve enough? At this point it seems like 11-5, at worst, and 12-4 is definitely possible.

Seahawks rarely have an easy time with the 10am start times, but they should beat Atlanta and then get Tampa Bay at home - after that? I see the potential for five straight losses. That is a ROUGH stretch of games. I doubt they actually lose all of them though - so 10-6 feels right, but 11-5 is obviously possible.

For the Rams - we get a mini bye this week and then the actual bye for McVay to figure some stuff out on the OL - and then we test that out in Pittsburgh. I think our season will hinge on that game, even though it's an AFC opponent - win and we can make a push for the division, lose and at 5-4 we will be struggling to grab a wildcard spot.

Rams - Bengals (London), @Steelers, Bears, Ravens, @Cardinals, Seahawks, @Cowboys, @Niners, Cardinals

Rams schedule is fairly tough too - need to see the Steelers game before putting anything out there, but if McVay gets the OL situated, 10-12 wins is still attainable. Either way, I imagine that the Niners will have a chance to clinch the NFC West in week 16.