Lamar Jackson

HawkerD

Reaction score
Mayfield, Allen, Rosen, Darnold all taken before Jackson. I hate to say it but implicit bias at work here. If his TE didn't drop 4 balls it would have been an epic blowout.

Smellyman

Reaction score
and same with Wilson and Brady and Rodgers and ..

sometimes good players are picked later and sometimes bad players are picked earlier.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
That was around the fall of Kaepernick and drop of Newton. People were afraid of mobile QBs.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
What aggravates me the most is how the Hawks didn’t get a good hit on him.
You wanna run, you get hit hard. He’s very good, but the Defense played real soft today

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Here's a prediction for Lamar's season............they play the Pats in a playoff game and the evil genius that wears the hoodie is the first DC to shut him down on the ground. He does so cuz he's a defensive genius and cuz he's got great players on his D this season. Pats win by over 20.

EDIT: so I just found out this morning they play each other week after next. I expect that evil hoodie will hold back some of his plans to stop Lamar and that game will be reasonably close and then when they meeting the playoffs he'll unleash his full plan and shut Lamar down completely.